Halloween

The first bell rang as we arrived so Liam and I practically ran to our first hour since it was on the other side of the school. We made it just in time before the late bell rang. We took our seats and waited for the morning announcements

Good morning staff and students

We only have one announcement this morning it's that time of year again for our annual Halloween dance this is an all school event we hope to see you there. Have a great day.

(Later that day)

"Hey Em, can we study for our Spanish test now"

"sure Liam"

"how do you say please pass the grapes" I said hoping he would get the memo that I would like a snack

"um I'm pretty sure that's not on our test"

"okay then what is?"

"how do you persuade someone into going to the Halloween dance"

"Liam your not actually thinking of going?" I asked and when he didn't say anything right away I added

"Oh my gosh you are"

"what? it will be fun"

"who are you and what did you do with Liam" He was not laughing. He looked really serious anlbout going.

"Okay what's the real reason you want to go" I asked

"Louis told me that Sara's going" He answered

"Does Liam have a crush" I said teasing him

"Please you have to come I can't go alone and I really like her you don't even have to be in the gym you could write in your songbook outside please come"

"Do I have to wear a costume?"

************

"Ready Emily" Liam called from my balcony

"I can't believe I'm doing this" I opened the door and Liam stepped inside and saw my kitty cat costume I had black skinny jeans, a black tee shirt, kitty ears, and a black mask that had a pink nose and kitty whiskers on it. It covered my eyes but left my mouth alone so I could breathe. On the other hand Liam was dressed like Batman no surprise there. I slid my songbook into my bag and head down stair and waited for our ride.

"Now don't be gone all night I expect you to be in bed by midnight me and your father our going on a date but we should be back around 12 to make sure your sleeping and if your not you will be grounded. Eleanor is at a friends house tonight she is sleeping over just so your aware" my step mom basically gave me a lecturer.

Our ride finally arrived and we were on our way to the dance. The sun had gone down awfully quick cause by the time we got there it was dark. We got out of the car and headed inside. I though I would be a good friend and stay with Liam until he was alone with his crush. We sat down and talked for awhile until his eyes lit up I turned around and saw Sara walking towards us.

"Hey Emily, Batman" she said winking at Liam making him blush. Now is my chance  to leave.

"I'll let you guys talk" I said as I causally went outside to the garden.

I walked around a bit before I found the perfect place to sit. I checked my phone 10:00 I got plenty of time before I have to be home. I took out my songbook wishing I had my guitar with me it was just so peaceful here. I started humming the cords and singing one of my new songs

I wore red cause you like that your like hey let me get that when I text you don't text back no you didn't cause you didn't care.

I heard a noise and I stopped singing I looked down and saw a little bunny hopping around so I started to sing again

Cause you were mine for the summer now we know it's nearly over feels like........

I heard footsteps I got up and turned around to see a guy standing against a tree.

A/N: Well who do you think it is one of the One  Direction boys maybe?

Comment vote share

Edited