Chapter 59

5 A.M , 6.A.M ... Couldn't sleep, close an eye, Just sat there imagining us, me by his side, wavering my hand on his black shiny hair, my head rested on his bare chest while my eyes amusingly contemplating the Art tattoos on his body .

" Going out ? " Jenny shouted as I passed by her room

" Yes, to run " I flashed a smile trying to look as happy as she wants

" See ya then, Try to not disappear in your clothes " I waved good bye and heads out , it wasn't sunny a little bit cold, usual London .. I took his Jacket as always , his scent is still strong on it , I never washed it to be honest, but I wanted to keep his presence with me . I couldn't see him yesterday, I wasn't strong enough to face him after this long time.

Yes I changed physically with Lea's help, but he always liked me the way I looked, I only was afraid of what he became , is he still single? is he still the same guy I knew one year ago .. are we still together even though he stopped calling me .
As I started running, the heat rose in my body, I wasn't cold now but couldn't either remove his jacket from my body. it started raining heavily My legs brought me to my usual spot , ours ... under the blossom tree , I sat on the bench wrapped my arms around my legs .. 

Ouch, its getting cold now .. I was contemplating the few pink leaves that remained on the tree, it reminds me of the few strings that I still have attached to this life, my eyes rested on the scratch that he did on the tree, a reminder of us of what we used to be 

Memories: 

" Stop I'm so tired " I said through my half breathing , I was tired of running 

" Got you " he said as he wrapped his long arms around my waist

" That's cheating Zayn , I requested to stop " I protested but his arms were firm around me

" I didn't accept " He smirks and landed his lips on mines, it was raining and the drops from his hair were getting inside of my lips, but that didn't stop neither of us from kissing , softly at first, and becoming intense after a five seconds run, thing that made me cling to him .  His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking from my sensations I had never known I was capable of feeling again after Nate. And after a long shot of only him trying , I did kiss him back but only for a short moment before all the memories gathers and stop my overwhelmed emotions.

He stopped but never mentioned what happened , he was always comprehensive and understanding , he smiled and hugged me tightly as if he was trying to erase everything from my past and only leave what is beautiful in my mind like this memory and here where he decided to grave initials of our names on this tree saying " this is our spot , whenever you feel bad , whenever you need me and I'm not here, come and sit , and remember only the good memories, you will get better I promise " He finished with a peak on my cheek trying to cover his teary eyes . 

Those memories made me smile, and happy, they make me warmer , I miss Zayn I miss looking at his eyes, kissing his lips and contemplating the art on his body, I need to try to do my best to have him back , if he's still alone means he's still loves me as I do, he said he will never leave me and I'm sure he will not . I made up my mind, I will go to him, I will fight for what I want, I need to live my life and forget about the past, its enough . 

I whipped off the tears from my face, and squeezed my wet hairs the drops were falling on my back , its makes me shiver  

Sam's POV ( Sandy's brother) : 

" Listen Mel, next week I'm going to London and you're coming with me" I knew, but I didn't want to believe , how could she betray her best friend , her sister 

" No, It's none of your business, what happened between Nate and Sandy does not concern me, I like Nate, we love each other and I don't have to explain it to anyone" Mel's said looking straight into my eyes , so boldly saying this knowing what he did to her best friend 

" He raped your friend, my sister , he hit her and did everything against her will .. he's not human Mel, you're just blinded by whatever words he said to you, same as he did to Sandy . Look I won't let anything happens to you . we are friends , I'll protect you from him , is he forcing you to be with him ?" I can't believe that she could be with him , this is absurd, Sandra will die if she knew 

" No Sam, why you can't get it, are you jealous because I don't like you ? well listen , I knew what Nate did to your sister and I knew before he even did, Sandra was just a boring selfish and spoiled kid, I was like her doll and she deserved what he did to her okey ! leave me now and don't ever come to me again " She slapped the door and I stood there, the words hitting my head, what she said could not be possible , she knew , she did that to Sandra .. This is insane. 

Sandra's POV : 

I was standing in front of the window, only steps aways from knocking at his door, I know the password but I never thought of entering when he's absent . I want to see him badly . should I knock? "Sandra" as soon as I turned my back to go back, his voice shivers my body , its him , Sandra he called me. I was panicking inside of me, I should turn but my neck was resisting , my fists were clinched.          I turned , my blue eyes met his hazel's one " Zayn " I smiled but my smile quickly shut off when the blond girl comes out behind of him , touching his bare skin " Who's that Zayn ? " she exclaimed .