63.

I turned my head to look at the voice owner, she was standing her golden hair shining from afar, her voice is perfectly of a beautiful girl and her body is so tall and fit . She looked perfect next to the man who was supposed to be mine . Her hand waved at us shouting Harry's name as she probably doesn't know mine and why would she ? She certainly is aware that I was his supposed girlfriend.

" We don't have to go " Harry said to my ear as he waved back to the girl
" why not ! " I confidently said as I pulled harry from his arm
He frowned his brows but followed my lead "are you sure ?" He said owning a glare from me .
" why wouldn't I ? Don't worry about me , its not like we had a bad breakup " I lied, we never even said that we are done , since he stopped calling from the tour , I thought it was over . And he did
" oh , its not what I heard " he whispered as we were in front of the couple

" Hi Haz " she pulled Harry into a hug and called him that as if they were best friend , I thought that they were total strangers
" Hi , you're Sandy right ? " She flushed a fake smile at me
" Call me Sandra please " I fake smiled back , Sandy was just for my friends .
" We will leave you to what you were doing " Harry interrupted
" Nah , we were just chilling " Zayn said
taking his girl by the shoulders, my heart stings when he did that especially when he turned and smiled , my favorite about him was his astonishing smile .
" Join us " The blond girl invited us - To be right she invited Harry , she was all lovey last time when we met and now she seems to hate me .

" They probably were heading somewhere " Zayn stated as he scratched his beard , and turned his look right after he met mine
" No we were just walking and chilling too " I said putting my hand around harry's arm - I was getting cold . " Right Harry ? " I turned glaring at him and pinching his arm
" Yes " he answered
Waiting for Zayn and his girl to bring extra chairs and somethings to drink for us " What are you doing ? " Harry shoots at me
" Nothing , they invited and I accepted - didn't want to be rude " I said turning my head to avoid his angry face
" You like to suffer don't you ? " He barked letting a mocking laugh escape his lips
" Yes " I declared daring him.
He was about to talk when they came back , the silence was awkward as we sit , staring at each other, Zayn puffing his cigarette . And Perry was playing with her hair and turning his blue eyes back and forth between Zayn and us.

" So Harry where is Lea ? " She said cutting the dead silence. I'm surprised by her asking about Lea, from where they know each others !!!
" Dunno !! She is probably home " He answered looking nervous as he passed a hand through his long curls
" Do you know each other ? I mean you're close ? " I asked , my eyes glaring at The girl.
" Harry and I , of course we are , we spend a lot of time on the tour " She stated and I step back to lean my back on the chair , I was surprised to hear that, I didn't know she was there with everyone.
" I was actually asking about Lea ! But since you were in tour You met each other " I stated the obvious.

" Yes we did, she's a great girl and so fun,we go shopping when the boys were rehearsing or on a Radio show, and we did a lot of double dates the four of us" She smiled turning to Zayn, who was turning left and right uneasy about what she said , he was looking so uncomfortable and so is me. sitting her chitchatting with the new girlfriend of the guy I love,  hearing stories of how they have fallen for each other and blablabla .. 

My lip hurts from how much I kept biting on her, Perry didn't stop talking about her and Zayn like if she wants to prove something, I was so uninterested , Harry kept suggesting with his horrible face signs if I want to go and Zayn was like his usual self so immersed in his thoughts, maybe thinking how he's going to handle explaining to me what's happened on tour, why he changed ? because I'm sure as hell that I'm gonna ask him about that , I'm still so confused and doesn't have a clue about it .