Chapter 76

After everyone left, I returned to my room and curled up in my bed. My eyes fixed on the roof, the stars that zayn once brought and sticked on the cellar are now shining in the dark.

Flashback :

I returned late after spending the whole day moving from one class to another, all I was thinking about is my big comfy bed and my favorite silky pyjamas.

I was feeling so lucky at the end of the day, cause I didn't met Dylan on my way out.
Meeting him means more talking and playing and doing things that requires a lot of energy that he always have and I always wish for.

I ran upstairs avoiding Jenny and her boyfriend or fiancé who is by the way one of my professors that I first knew about when I saw them making out on the big couch.. eww ! I cringed rethinking about it

As soon as I stepped on the corridor leading to my room where no one can sees me, I stretched my hand up and fiercely pulled out the sweety cotton shirt that was a very bad idea from the start.

Today was one of the rarest hot day of London, I wonder if the pool is clean. I'm in the mood to have a swim.

I thought to myself as I pushed open the bedroom's door a little bit harder than I intended and someone screamed from pain.

"Oh my god Zayn! " I gawd in surprise when I saw him rolling on the floor, his hands on his thing. I bit on my lip figuring out what I did !
" You okay ? " I hurried to his side holding my laughter as hard as I could.
" I didn't know you have a strong will to kill me !! " He painfully talked with a clear playfulness in his deep voice.
" To my defense mister, You are not supposed to be here and you need to thank god I only did that" The cheesiness in my voice was so annoying that we both looked awkward and decided to drop this play.

It wasn't for me, or us !

" So what where you doing here?" I finally asked the obvious question after bringing some ice .
" It was a surprise but .. " he sighed
" why would seeing you be a surprise, I saw you last night"
" Not me you fool, Thinking about it now you would have ruined it even if this didn't happen" He waved his hand in front of the massacre That I caused

Embarrassed, I bit on my lip and sighed !

" I'm turning Mad " he furiously stood up abandoning his pain .
His face was inches away from mine, while both of his palms restes on each of my flaming cheeks.

We kissed numerously but each time felt like its my first with him. I turn red, my hand starts to sweat and my mouth becomes dry and bitter.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the magical moment to happen !

But Hélas! A small but clear chuckle was heard of none other than zayn himself, as soon as I angrily and embarrassed looked at him , he shifted my concentration to something else, something that was so blindly bright but at the same time beautiful.

The surprise that he was talking about all along, was on the roof just above my head, a shining but warm light coming from a little stars he set all over my bedroom's roof.

I gawked in surprise, I was really amazed by what he has done. He Knew that I love anything related to the dark nights especially the bright stars.

" Zayn this is so beautiful ! " I screamed like a three years old girl .
" I know " he admits proudly
" ok alright! I'll let your have your favorite moment for now , you can show off as much as you want "
" or I can do this ! " He smirks with his tongue out and it only took him one drag to bring our chests together and the rest is known.

After we kissed languorously for minutes, he pulled out to take a deep breath and I smiled satisfied of my strong stamina.

" I should tell Jenny to reconsider giving you those high notes, Your breathing is not outstanding as it should be " I said mimicking Jenny's high pitched voice.

He laughs and pinches my cheek " You will be the end of me Sandra " with this we kept kissing for the whole night and doing other things while enjoying the blue light from Zayn's stars .

A cold breeze woke me up, I sat in surprise realizing that I was having a really good dream instead of a nightmare.
A terrible nightmare is what I guessed I would have after Nate's presence in my day !

I stood up and quickly raced to the window closing it before I freeze in my spot, it was already past down and I'm sure I won't be able to get back to sleep.

I'm to afraid to loose the dream or vision I had of one of the rare beautiful momentums of Zayn and I

I found Boris standing at the gate excitedly jumping around me as if he noticed my running outfit, so I decided to let him be my company in this dark morning.

I kind of pity him sometimes, his owner hates dog and yet she has one just because her beloved boyfriend brought it to her and she couldn't refuse or reveal her weakness in front of him

I laughed remembering how she acted so tough in front of a big dog and couldn't flinch when he approached while just days ago she screamed when a small puppy touched her foot.

As soon as the fresh air touches my skin I started running toward my usual spot the lake surrounded by the big trees, the lake where magic peace and love can happen or happened for me .

The lake where Zayn's house is.

Where I believed in love again.