66. Faceoff

Hi you all ... god I couldn't help but update and post this picture , seeing Zayn at the Amas winning new artist of the year is amazing - so happy for him ❤️❤️❤️
Please don't forget to vote and comment-less than 10 chapters left to the end :(
------

Zayn :

I was puzzled and lost when she left hurrying. I admit that I acted  rude and emotionless ,all of this was not supposed to go this way, we were talking happily while bringing back the old memories. And I was sure as hell enjoying it forgetting all about how I'm still angry at her. But of course the stupid me hidden inside needed to make a statement and prove that he's well and alive and not ready to retrieve and let me live peacefully.
" Why zayn ? You didn't even took this chance and ask her about what this old friend of hers said at least indirectly " I thought out loud as I paced in front of my workshop , an almost finished cigarette between my fingers and the sun is already up even though the sky is still grey and the air is freezing.
" What's wrong ? " The voice came out of the window, When my head unconsciously turned I got surprised totally forgetting about the blond who's supposed to be girlfriend or just a pain reliever accompanying me in this house till I figure the hell out of this drama in Sandy's story.

" Nothing " I snap, clearly not in the mood for her nagging. And I still haven't forgotten about her trashy attitude yesterday.
" Something is clearly up there Zayn! And I'm not just some puppy .. I need to k.." Before she even finishes her lecture I interrupted " Nothing Perry. My head hurts can't take a fight now "
" Well, If you tell me everything I can make your headache go away " She spoke in a low cheesy tone , my body shivers when she touched my bare arms and I unconsciously moved steps farther.
" Stop " My voice was warning and louder that it should have been, but I don't know why I felt disgusted and weird.
" Whatever " She growled and heads back inside ,her blond hair swinging back and forth and I'm starting to feel so much annoyed by her presence , I should talk to her and move away .

I guess I'm not made for serious relationships and besides we are soon releasing our album and kicking the tour.

Sandra:
" Fuck ,it's so cold " I mumbled as I shove everything inside my car .. I was so cold and shivering from being outside this morning.
" Will you be back soon ? " Jenny asked as she also jumped inside her car heading to work probably.
" I have my recap test today " Jenny started the engine as she did a poor you look
" Why you need me ? " I asked curiously
"No, but I just wanted to spend sometime with you , I'm traveling tonight to LA " My eyes almost dropped at the sound of LA Home

"You could've told me Jenny so I can come with you"  I've been programming my visit since ever and I still didn't get the chance to go spend some quality time back home with my family and friends .

"Another time, If we didn't met Have fun on the weekend , you can throw a party " she waved a goodbye and left me smiling stupidly . Throwing a party that's not a bad idea , I could totally bring back high school memories to London .

I stayed for a couple minutes in my car, I didn't realize that everything was ready and I needed to go for the test ... I was thinking about me and what am I going to do with the one that I still love, my heart was still desperately begging me to not get mad at Zayn and fight harder to get him back but my mind is a 100% sure that this is it, I should move on and leave my life.

As soon as I parked my car in my usual spot, I decided to call Dylan so we can meet after my test as we agreed on yesterday . I called twice but no answer , it goes straight to voice mail .

I shoved my phone back into my small backpack and as soon as I put a foot out of the car, I felt a hand grabbing my arm that was holding the door " What the fuuuuuck ? " I screamed scared and started hitting whoever did that with my backpack .