1.

Hi everyone, It's my first story on wattpad. I will try my best to make it good , hope that you will enjoy it.
Just so you can not get confused the text in italique is Throwback and hope that you guys leave some comments or likes.

So As I was re-reading the story, I figured out why my likes and views are dropping even though the story is not that bad, I was writing fast and publishing without checking again so I can deliver it faster for you and I left a lot of mistakes and uncomprehensible sentences so I'm rewriting all the old chapters again -- Kisses xoxo

After what happened, I needed this routine in my life, in fact I needed to get out of the house and feel alive again . Otherwise , I will just suffocate in my room not able to sleep nor breath from my disgusting Nightmares . While I'm living hell in life, he's out there free enjoying his heaven on earth.

"Tonight we have guest at home don't be late" My mom shouts as soon as she heard my room's door shuts , She knows its me I'm the only one who get out early in the morning .

" We're going shopping " her silhouette hanging from the stairs warning me before that I went out to do my morning run , it's kind of a routine since I am a lover of food I had to find a way to keep my slim body or because maybe its the only way to not turn back to the past.

Sportswear , hair up and music to my ear as I hit the road running and waving to my neighbors who I usually meet everyday. I live in a beautiful neighbor very quite and lovely , my dad is a business man he went through a lot to set up his own company he worked so hard , and my mom is an event planner , she really loves to plan everything inside and outside her work like what are we eating for next week , when we will go shopping and so on ...
---
I finished my lap standing in front of our big home entrance

" I ran for almost an hour" I spoke to myself with an unstable breath

I went straight to the warm shower , I love the feeling of water dropping on my bare skin , I believe that it will take away all the  scars from my body and the bruises inside my heart. I Shiver whenever my hand touch the opened skin, the places where I was hurt , it feels new and fresh.

"Sandy breakfast is ready" Mom said from behind the door and I nods as if she was watching

"And bring Sam with you '' she continued and I groan the least anyone wants in this house is to woke up Sam , he's so grumpy and heavy sleeper My brother Sam. The reason behind my misery

I quickly dress up in a black teared jeans ,a white shirt and converses the perfect comfy combo. As I was lacing my converse , A smile popped on my face when my eyes land on the colored laces that I used to collect with the girls

I miss them so much it's been a long time since I went out with cassie , Trisha and Melanie they were my best friends, they still are I only shut myself for two months away from the world
-----
I'm in Sam's room , I slapped his face and shacked him for more than 2 minute his quite a heavy sleeper , not better than me, it's a family fact I guess , but I always managed to fight it .

"What sandy , you are so annoying .. " Who the hell is annoying I slap him with a pillow 10 times at least
"Sandy common get the hell out" his breath smell like a whole bar
"Wake up ! fuck Sam how much you drunk last night , mom is coming go take a shower and come down , the Dinner that she was planning for the whole year is today and The Cruise Family are coming tonight . Mom is freaking out you know it's the diner of the year "
My brother is quite the charmer of Beverly hills every girl want to be with him but he is so the bad boy style he's only interested in one night

''Fuck i totally forgot they were coming today ! Okey just go and distract her if she comes here she will kill me " yeah hell she will the smell is so strong .