75.

While everyone stood in a complete shock looking at Nate who's fiercely broke into my house and has already started making unwanted comments.

My eyes were aiming at one person: Zayn

His eyes were red shot and his veins popping from his neck. He was angry, I know when he is. I know everything about him.

But wait! If he claimed earlier that I am a liar, he said that my story was nothing but bullshit and some lure to make him fall for me.
Why he's looking like he is ready to stab Nate at any moment. He's being so ridiculous and unstable.

I laughed silently at how I'm still angry at him and trying to shift my pitiful attention towards this instead of facing the real deal that is Nate. I must be the stupid one.
" So, I don't have all day for you... " Nate snorted out closing the big gap between us.
" You should leave then " Daniel spoke in my defense and I couldn't feel any prouder.
" Why don't you shut up and let the concerned one speak .. Or at least let her boyfriend " he smirked provoking Zayn who already  moved to face Nate, his fists clenched at his sides ready to be launched at any moment.

" Nate why don't you just go, seriously dude you have nothing here go" Lea stood between the two boys her back facing the angel and her face looking at the devil himself.
" How about No, you don't get to decide. And If I remembered well, you as well do not have anything to do here " he blurts proudly at Lea.
" I'm her friend, You are not so get the hell out! " She fired back at him.
" Friend! Was she that miserable and lonely to beg you to be her friend" Nate.

" Why do you care. Its none of your damn business " She screamed at his face before turning towards Mel who stood silently her both hands now clutching on Nate's arm. " At least I never harm my best friends and even if I want I do it in the open not like some cowardly whores this day "

" Lea stop, its not worth it" I tried to calm her down, and I don't want anyone to fight or get hurt because of me. Not anymore

" Are you talking to me? " Melanie finally spoke her chest is inches away from Lea. And I sense a strong girl fight there.

Okey! Nobody's hearing me.

" Do you see any other whore in the room other than you sweetheart " Lea's angrily speech causes her to spit on Mel's face which made the other one more angry .
" Stop both of you " My voice was a bit louder this time.

But no chance! Mel was already on Top of Lea who was thrown on the ground and now she's the one in top. Harry and Dylan are both trying to pull Lea away while Zayn was entangling Her hair from Mel's hands. I smiled at how annoyed he looks but he's still messily so sexy.

Before I even realized to talk or scream, a strong hand pulled me away, far from the noice and the fighting. He literarily dragged my shaken body to the first floor and straight into one of the many bedrooms.
I was shocked and in denial, I wanted to yell for somebody's help but I couldn't, I had one of those moments when you feel as if your lips are glued together and you can't talk.

When he finally let me off to close the door, I quickly ran to the corner of the room. I held my knees up to my face and begged for nothing to happen, it was just for one second than I heard him say

"Look at me, why are you like this? " his taunting voice was so haunting to the point that it brought back that night to my face.

I could see him talking to me, and I'm not sure what he is saying or why he's looking nicer than the usual him. The half decent part of my brain was rewinding the tape of my most horrible night back home.

Nate was coming closer to me, just like that night, I'm in a corner and he is steps away from me. Now one step and his hand is stretched out forward like to help me stand or something. But everything was hard, It was stronger than me, my trauma is back, my sad past story is in my head over and over and I can't make it leave.

I covered my ears with both of my hands and I brought my knees closer to cover my eyes, in the small dark space that I created in my lap I could hear my small whispering voice saying No on a repeat mode.

I was remembering everything, my ripped clothes, my begging words, the dark room with a glimpse of light coming from the big window

Nate! How he transitioned from my bad boyfriend to a complete stranger sicking for revenge, an inhuman creature.

As I immersed deeply in my darkest memories, A warm hand rested on my head moving away my messy hair to the back.

"Its alright babe you can look up " The British accent so clear in the man's voice
I flinched away and quickly figured out that I have no space to move since my small body is already stuck to the cold wall.

" Its me " The same voice but this time he was stuttering and in shock.

It made me curiously wants to look up, I hesitated for a moment and when I finally decided to take a glimpse at what's happening surrounding me I saw his back facing me, he was at door leaving and looking down.

He looked defeated and in pain, I could say only by looking at his back, how he passed his hand on the back of his neck where my favorite feather tattoo is drawn. Of course I will know him at least this well.

We've spent quite a lot together, we've been through hills and mountains and he supported me, he was my best shoulder to lay on.

" Sandy babe " Lea's voice was almost a scream, she snapped her fingers at me, and I looked up surprised as I was in a deep hypnotize.

" Hey stop crying, I'm here you are not alone " She calmly reassured me -  something that she rarely does if not never. You see Lea was never on the sweet hugging side she was tough and fierce. We were together until we broke apart.

Minutes or hours, I dont know but it was a long very long time that passed since I curled up in lea's embrace and couldn't stop hiccuping and crying as if what happened in the past happened again.

" I don't know if I should say this right now babe, trust me Nate was here to talk to you. I know for a fact that he wanted to say something important that's why he wanted you to be with him alone. " she stated and I stammered in disbelief .