64.

Almost the end of the story, please guys keep supporting and voting ❤️❤️

"Are you alright now ? " He peeks at my face.
since we stopped under this roof to cover up from the rain - Harry was so cautious to say something , he just kept looking at me from the side of his eye , I noticed but I was too busy wiping off the falling tears on my face.

" Yes thanks to you " I said in between my sobbing which made both of us smile
" Yes thats what I'm talking about " He said pushing my lips drawing a second smile on my face .
" Glad to see your dimples getting back to life again " I said poking the littles wholes on his cheeks .
" Stop " I know it annoys him ahah , he said pushing away my fingers

We ran to the house quickly so we don't get soaked again with rain , we were already wet actually . I went upstairs to change while Harry waited on my car so I can give him a ride , I quickly put on a sweater and new jeans and took a towel so that Harry can dry his curls and a sweater for him .

" You're driving ? " I went back outside and Harry was already in the driver seat of my range .
" Yes . Do you mind ? I'm going to Lea's" He smirks taking the towel from my hand
" Not at all " I replied handing him the sweater
" Who's clothes are those ? Are you keeping them from an ex ! It would be weird to wear them " He laughed scanning the sweater.
" No they are my brothers , I like wearing them , of course it will be weird to give you Nate's clothes " I tried smiling as if he was just an ordinary ex and I want to acts like he's just an ex .

" Sorry , was he your only ex ? " He asked after starting the car engine .
" Yes , he was my boyfriend for two years" I stated the bitter truth.
" No way, like no other boys in your life?" He stated his face surprised and his mouth in an 0 shape
" No " I said smiling , who wouldn't smile looking at him
" If I met you before , I would totally not miss a chance to get you" He said in a flirty way making both of us cringe
" Don't do that Again " I warned childly my finger pointed towards his green eyes
" What about Zayn ? " He asked
" Oh yes , well I really don't know anymore , if we were dating or not, to be honest it feels like a dream" The image of him saying he loves me came through my head.
" This is complicated, you should talk ! " Harry was trying to find a solution, He know that I'm in pain and I'm sure Lea had told him that I still have feelings for Zayn and all this makeover was for him.
" My life is complicated, There is something about me that makes boys run away " it sounded like a joke with my silly smile but it was true.
" I don't think so" He flushed a smile and continued driving.

" How did you know its Nate who was on the picture ? " I asked making the mood turns serious again . I just wanted to change Zayn's subject it hurts really and I don't want to think about it anymore for now at least.

" At first I didn't know him, but his face was so familiar , and I remembered that I saw him on Lea's Facebook and when I asked her at the time , she has already told me about everything !!! " He said letting a sigh out, he was considerate for me as if he's own sister endured what I did.
" Oh " thats what I managed to let out, squeezing my hands together , I felt relieved when Harry puts he hand on mine. Because I felt it , I was feeling Nate's hands running through my body, I felt the scars hurting as if they were still fresh.

" Do you think you know why she did this? " Harry asked .
" Who Melanie ? " He nodded a yes.       " I don't know and I don't blame her if she loves him , I'm just scared that he might do the same to her " I would blame my self if something bad happens to her.
" Well she knows , And she obviously wouldn't throw herself at a monster like that " he turned to confirm his words as I remained silent
" She doesn't know ? " He asked widening his eyes .
" No , I couldn't tell her, you were the first people that I told , my family knew because they saw me , I know that I had to tell my best friend but all I cared about is running away " I said dropping my head, I was so embarrassed hiding this from my best friend, that could kill her.

" You need to talk to her as soon as possible, I would've told you maybe Lea can do that but you should , you can't hide it all your life its not your fault " He said and I can't agree more
" Yes I will " I assured him with a smile , but inside my courage was shaking.

We parked in front of Lea's house, I left the car to change into the driver seat
" You're not coming inside ? " he raised a brow as he asked
" No I'm tired , another time " I justified giving him a tight hug, hugs are now our thing .
" Whatever " He pouts pretending to be mad
" I'll come another time for a cup of tea " I said in a British accent making both of us burst into a laughter
" God don't you ever repeat it , You're so fucking bad " He said in between his laughs
" Drive safe and call me once you get home " He said after closing the car door for me.
" I won't disturb you guys, I just talked to Lea and She missed you " I smirked receiving a hit on my forehead
" You can text thats better , I don't want you to hear something on the phone and misunderstand " I shook my head pretending not to hear .
" We get really loud " he whispered running towards the door
" Shut up " I throw an empty a paper cup at him and obviously missed.

As soon as I started driving, my phone rings and I barely managed to connect it to the car since I was so focused on the road , two things I hate when I drive are happening rain and darkness

Phone conversation :
" Hello " I answered in a loud voice , It was on speaker and the rain drops were making heavy sounds against the outside of the car.
" Are you still alive ? " The voice said
" Dylaaaan " I screamed in happiness
" I thought you deleted my number " He said in an obvious annoyed voice
" Even if I did, I wouldn't forget your voice" I said smiling as if he was seeing me
" I can imagine you smiling " he laughs and he actually can see ahaha
" Where have you been ? " Its been almost a month since I last saw him
" I went to my parents in California " He said
" Oh really , How was it ? " I really miss home.
" My step brother is there so Imagine " He told how he hated his step brother so I guess it was bad.
" We should meet soon " I almost ran a red light
" Yes, When are you having your economy exam" This word has been haunting me for the whole summer.
" The day after tomorrow" I say in a disappointed voice
"I'll meet you there , Okey? " He suggested and I nodded stupidly behind the wheel.
" Yes sounds good, and it would be perfect if you can pass it for me" I answered
" Even if I can, I won't , I hate it as much as I hate Nathan " Dylan said and got me surprised about that name
" Who's Nathan? " I asked in a deep curiosity
" My British step brother " never knew his name was Nathan like Nate, but he liked to be called Nate not Nathan... why Am I thinking about him, he doesn't deserve that much of my time.
" Earth to Sandy " I totally forgot Dylan.
" Yes well , see you lets keep in touch " we send kisses and goodbyes
After ending the phone conversation with Dylan, I found my self thinking about Nate again and again and all what Dylan kept saying about his step brother, hearing this much about him I feel like I know him , Dylan's descriptions were more than enough : selfish, hot with abs and green eyes, a show off, ... Bad boys are my type.