74.

You knows when sometimes you sleep really well and for long hours, you wake up so relaxed, lazy and tired that you think of taking another nap to rest from sleeping.

This is what I'm doing know, it looks so stupid and I might be looking lonely and with no purpose .

In this sentence I was quoting my mom!
For me taking an extra short nap is a life luxury not many can afford unfortunately - and thats what majorly prevents me from being a good student and working person that should care about economics and business's futur. Bullishness!!

Just thinking of numbers and studies made me sick . And I give up on this extra napping.

I stretched my arms as far from my body as I could, and yawned loudly keeping in mind that I'm alone.
Not really alone, Boris must be here somewhere I feel guilty for not taking care of him, I should go and give him a good walk after feeding him. He must be starving.

After standing up from the comfy bed, I throw the duvet on the ground and looked everywhere for my phone. After minutes of thinking where I could have threw it .
I mentally cursed myself, my phone is in my bag that I left somewhere under a pillow on Zayn's sofa.

I opened the small door and walked slowly dragging my bare feet on the cold floor, many voices echoed from a far distance, it must be the living room or the hall ... I kept walking for a short seconds till I realized what I said !! Voices in the house .

I'm alone, I mean nobody should be at home. Jenny, the chef and the gardener they're all out.

I'm panicking, no wait I shouldn't be .. I've been thought some things by Zayn - self defense tricks but how can they be any helpful with a loser like me. My eyes landed on a big vase full with plastic flowers, I don't have the patience to take them out carefully so I threw all of them on the wooden board making a bang noise.

" Great, just great " I sighed slapping my forehead, the voices were no longer there. The fear rise up and my heart is beating faster and more by the second
I moved carefully holding the vase with both of my hands in between my shoulder and head.

The more I get closer to the hall the more I feel the heat in my body and the pain in my chest caused by my unusual fast beating heart.
I'm now only a few meters away from the thief or thieves , my side is resting on the big wall allowing me to pick slightly into the living room.

I gasps a little bit louder than a careful and scared person should but thank god that I didn't threw the vase on my foot.

Seconds later..

This is what fear looks like, I mean I know what it is due to my prior experiences with bad boys and rape, revenge and a very long list of horrible things I do not wish to anyone.
But feeling the fear again. I realized that I didn't get brave at all from my past experiences ,  my courage haven't been upgraded at all .
I figured out all of this after someone's breath brushed the skin of my back and I realized how I'm still cowardly afraid.

My hands felt lighter, I glanced with the side of my eye to realize that whoever is behind me took it away from my hand and now he is silently chuckling behind my back.
Should I be running now ? Or turn and hit him where Zayn and Sam taught me? I had two good bad boys teaching me all the necessary tricks.

I can do it ! It shouldn't be this scary ?

" how long are you planning to stay like this ? " he asked .

It was a boy's voice, a familiar one with a strong accent.

" Fuck you Harry " I turned quickly finding the curled boy chuckling harder and louder than the situation demands. He was on his knees his hands waving back and forth and joyful tears filled his green eyes from loud laughter, his dimples gets deeper and I find my self hitting him with a leg from my embarrassment.

" What's going on in here ? " Many voices joined the scene and my eyes were stuck on Harry warning him to keep his mouth shut.

Before even my eyes scanned who is in the room, Zayn came hurriedly throwing his long arms around my waist.

After seconds of me still not understanding what's he's doing, he pulled away and took my shocked face in between his big hands.

" Are you alright? What's wrong with you? Where were you? Did he do something... ?" A question after a question .

I'm getting confused, what exactly is going on and why wouldn't I be alright and what the hell Zayn' eyes are bloodshot from probably too much crying.

" Are you crying ? " I asked him and he took away his hands from my face to wipe off the salty water from his cheeks.
I wish I didn't ask, I wish if he kept his hands on my skin ..

" Thank god! Should I be making jokes now" Dylan interrupted my thoughts and makes me wonder more why Zayn brought everyone.

Did he thought that because of our fight this morning I would do something to myself.

" Do You wanna have a sit, drink something.. come here and tell us where were you? " Lea spoke and I frown looking at her worried face and her red puffed eyes.

We all sat in the living room, awkwardly looking at each other and waiting for the game starter.

Dylan cleared his throat loudly and talks" well I guess that you need to tell us something or we do or like you know if he was here, have you met ? " For a second I was about to laugh at how always Dylan words are so messy and uncomprehending. But Harry quickly interrupted him with a strange look and he gave him one back. And after a couple of daring and threatening looks between the two I decided to speak.

" Okey! So.. why are you all here ? "
" We were worried about you? " Harry answered, his head rested on Lea's shoulder while she's playing with his curls.

I love doing it to Zayn except he never lets anyone touch his marvelous hair. Well he did let me a couples of times in exchange for some things. And he doesn't have curls .

I'm blushing!! Can I just stop having this bad thoughts and focus .. Lea obviously noticed the redness on my cheeks and I mouthed a " later " before she starts wondering in her dirty mind

" Why would you be worried? I mean i'm not asking in a bad way, its nice of all of you .. but Its not like we had a plan and I missed or did we ? "

" You weren't answering your damn phone and I thought.. we thought that something bad happened to you !! " Zayn angrily explained making my heart jump from his sudden reaction. I didn't even noticed that he was sitting right beside me.

" I left my purse with my phone in your house, If you clearly remember how I hurriedly and unwontedly left this morning." My voice was clearly unpleasant judging by everyone's eyes on the both of us.

" I also remember that it wasn't my fault so don't throw the blame at me!! " His voices gets louder than mine

" Btw you don't get to scream at me and be worried its incoherent and I don't recall us talking and on a good terms for the hugs and good words. " I was screaming my lungs out and standing facing him.

Lea's hands was clutched on my arms begging me to stop while Harry was on his side.

I didn't intend to throw a tantrum after they all came his with good intentions, but he started it and my anger was still bowling for Zayn after what he did to me this morning.

" Well well well !! Looks like The party has already started .. " The ridiculous hateful Blond boy entered with a glowing victorious smile on his disgustful face