2.

"NOO NO Please don't do this " I woke up screaming , my whole body  covered with sweat and my eyes full of Tears .

As soon as my eyes started to realize where I am and what's happening Sam hurried into the room with a worried figure "Sandy , Are you ok ? " he screamed unintentionally 
My breath was heavy but I can talk "I'm Fine " " Sam"  I can't Tell him those dreams are back after months of treatments those nightmares appeared after that I met Nate , he will feel guilty more than he was

"ok babe if you want anything call me okey, I'm in my room getting ready for the diner " Sam and I hated those Fancy Diner that my mom organized, but its not like we had a choice. she's literally forcing us to attend . 

"Yeah I have to get ready too before my mom starts freacking out " I said forcing a smile into my sad face

I stood up and shook my head as if it was that easy to get everything out of my head and loose any memory related to that day . 

I opened the shower , and the water started pouring on my head it's warm and comforting. I like sitting and bringing back everything that has happened through my miserable life   ...

I decided to be as much girl as I can, I went with black short dress and brushed my hair into a nice ponytail , my green eyes became so shiny and beautiful as I put a thin line of black eyeliner and some blush on my lifeless cheeks . 

 I went to Sam's room hoping that Nate was still there playing usual champion's league game.

"Sam you'r still here " I said looking inside the bedroom through the tiny space between the almost closed door and the wall. 

"  I'm in the bathroom " his voice echoed in the room and I thought that Nate was gone since there are no yelling or cheering inside the room. 

" Why are you so dressed up ? Are you going with my mom , poor you she forced you to put this clothes " Sam made a surprised face as soon as he saw my already depressed body leaning on the cold wall .

"No Sam , why do i look ugly " I was seriously thinking why the surprise , what so different it's just a dress and i'm a girl . but its not how I usually look.

"No you're just different , and BTW Nate is gone " He told me with his usual mocking tone , he knew that I felt for him he is my fucking brother and he knows me more than I know myself

"Stop it Sam " I snap at him and turn away to go back and hide in my room

"Hey " He called hurrying behind me . "Since you're wearing a nice dress , come with me there is this party at my friend home and it's time for you to meet new people and handsome boys you're Sandra Waldorf " He is not serious , I waited so long for that moment , Sam is so known in Beverly ,he is so handsome and popular with the girls and the parties and he never ever agreed to take me out with him. What has changed ? 

--
I stayed too long in the shower till I gelt drops of cold water on my skin , more than half a hour is more than enough to get lost in my beautiful memories , I better start preparing my self before the diner

I sighed and headed to the dressing to put the famous white dress that my mom chose for me this morning,  I curled my hair into a small waves and i put some makeup on my face, a thin line of eyeliner , some pink blush is fine for me . 

I went down to see my mother and check my presence, I know she will not be in her best state, This dinner is very important to her is the diner where all the rich families of beverly are present they discuss their projects , their achievements and show off their children.