61.

Hello Guyss , hope everyone's doing well . wow can't imagine that I've spent almost two years writing this, I hope if people who read can vote, comment and let me know what they think but I never get feedback from you guys please try to do so . I know it's maybe getting boring and long, I'm trying to sum up and get it done this next months . Love you all and keep supporting please , it makes me really happy specially that I'm so load up with my new internship and Master final project . I'm also writing a new fanfic of Zayn called We Dream its on my profil please check it out - xxx 

After that I saw the picture my mind completely shifted to another world , I see the guys around me asking what I've seen to be shocked but I couldn't answer , Even if I could how can I say my best friend , the person that I consider as my other half is in a love relationship with the guy who rapped me . How can she ? I was embarrassed to show them how my past messed up life is messing with my present one , I thought that its all in the past but after seeing this I feel like everything is getting mixed up together.

" isn't that your best friend ? " Harry exclaimed after peeking at the screen
" she seems nice !! " Liam continued
" is she ill or something? Why were you so shocked ? " Louis asked patting on my back .
" The guys next to her ! Her new boyfriend " I managed to let out a few explanation but not his name or what is it .
" whats with him ? " Niall asked
" Don't  tell me that you used to like him and she broke the besties cood or whatever you name that thing !!!! " Harry joined in guessing as all did ,making a deep sigh leave my dry mouth .
" it must be it then " everybody rose his head in one direction , I followed not sure who said this but looking at four them staring at Zayn it must be him who finally spoke to say the worse
" Something like that - yea " I confirmed Zayn's thoughts , I lied to make him believe that I moved on and I don't care anymore about his life
As the silence filled the room after everybody's guesses were nothing but wrong, and Zayn's and I confrontation .
" I'm leaving " Zayn said as he made contact with the other four guys - seeing him leave without giving me a kiss like he used to do , it honestly made my heart beating speed up and  a weird sensation in my stomach , it made me feel sick and in pain .

" I think we should leave too " Liam said as he grabbed the back of Niall's neck and made eye contact with Louis to follow .
" Yeah ! Get some rest we will see you tomorrow " Louis and Niall said in harmony
" Yeah see you guys have a good night " I waved them goodbye
" You're not leaving " before closing the door louis noticed that Harry is still standing next to my bed , his green eyes concentrated and lost somewhere .
" Harry " I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes and he got startled , he was really off somewhere
" What ? " He bluntly spoke
" I was asking if you're not leaving mate " Louis repeated in annoyance
" No, I have somethings to finish around . Don't worry Sandra will give me a ride right ? " He turned, his eyes were like begging for me to say yes . 
" Yes of course " I assured him .
As soon as the boys left , I stood up to change so I can drive Harry as he requested , before opening the dressing to take some clothes out Harry coughs and held my arm making me face him.
" what ? What's wrong with you Harry " I asked in worry , he was acting weird since the picture.
" Do you want to talk ? " he asked after he swiped away the stuck hair on his forehead from sweat
" I should ask you that !! You are worrying me Harry what has gotten  into you in such a short time !! I already have enough on my mind , can't bare another burden " I howled in annoyance - I had already a lot to think about , my life has been shit for years and now its getting only worse, I keep thinking of what wrong I did to those who harm me , Harry and Lea are my only friends now,I'm not sure if I should trust them now and I can't also bare to loose one of them , if he's in pain or worried I'll be too . 

"That's what I'm talking about , what's in your mind Tell me ! " He insisted putting his warm hand on my back stroking up and down , I felt the pain, I felt all the emotions gathered in my throat making me feel sick . My eyes stings, tears standing at the tip of my lashes ready to fall down.His green eyes looking at mine , so reassuring and loving but yet I couldn't talk , I'm afraid.

  "It's nothing Harry , Nothing That I can't handle" I assured him with a smile and heads back to what I was doing. Before he turned me to him and took me in a hug, his hand patting on my head" You know you can trust me right" He said after taking my slim body in his hands . Tears started falling on my cheeks as I dropped my head in embarrassment 

"It's fine don't hide , cry your self out " He patted on my back as I buried my face in his wide chest, his strong mint scent hitting my nose when I sniffled . 

" Let's go out and have a walk okay " He suggested and I nodded in agreement 

--- 

" Are you cold? " Harry noticed me pulling down my sleeves to cover my hands, its starting to get cold in here . 

" Not really, I think because I caught a cold " I sniffed and Harry took me in a side hug, the warmth of his body touched my skin as we continued walking through the pebbles road to get to the forest, the forest where everything started, when he first saw me, where I buried my pain and started loving someone .                           

Harry spoke about everything to distract me , he even tried jokes and dared me to who will first run and arrive but I was too tired to participate otherwise he knew I would totally win.                     

" I think we should return, its a dead end " Harry said turning me around, I frowned my brows.        

" How come ? there is more, let's go near the lake , I want to sit there , at this time of the year ducks will probably be around common " I pulled Harry from his arm, but he was stiff frozen not willing to move an inch , as soon as I heard a probably familiar voice I knew why .