4 .

I changed my clothes  to a jean shorts, a white shirt and a black converse my favorite usual outfit , I already called Melanie and told her to spend the day together , I haven't seen my parents nor Sam since yesterday's breakfast . 

It seems like they already planned everything , I'm positive that dad already bought the plane ticket and the transfer to my new college in London. 

I took my bag and my car keys I missed to drive alone in the streets and put the music so high in my convertible Car. As soon as I went downstairs, I met my nervous mom who will ask hundred of questions now. 

"Sandra , where are you going ? "  She asked sitting comfortably reading and drinking her morning coffee
"I'm meeting Melanie today , don't wait for me i'll be late '' I said in a hurry to avoid answering whatever she will ask next. 

" Can't she come here ? " This is exactly what I was saying. 

"Be careful and call me okey ? " She yelled , and I was far gone. 

She is so incredible, Always calm and not even tense or concerned about what happened yesterday. Sometimes I just hope I'm a copy of my mom. 

I shut the door and went to my car , it feels so nice to drive in this sunny day listening to the CD Mel every time she shoves in my car and forget. I'm glad because I'm kind of fond of this song. She fangirls whenever their hit song comes on radio and she carry their CDs in her bag the whole time. She never showed me the rest of the band besides a curly haired boy . A very sexy British beauty "her description" That I totally forgot how he looks. 

"Flashing lights in my mind
Going back to the time
Playing games in the street
Kicking balls with my feet
There's a numb in my toes
Standing close to the edge
There's a pile of my clothes
At the end of your bed
As I feel myself fall
Make a joke of it all" 

As song played high enough inside of the car ,  I sang along relating this to my real life and what happened. 

Yes he's right it's only a joke and all the boys are playing jokes on me lately , Nate playing me , dad sending me from the country .I sighed on how messed up I look . 

I step down from the car and went into the coffee shop my favorite one with Melanie , she is sitting on the table near the window our usual spot I see that she already ordered our favorite chocolate milkshake and chocolate cake -  I love everything that has chocolate inside 

"Hey Melanie " I hugged her very tight and her smell is the same vanilla perfume

"Hey babe ! How are you? I was so worried about you after yesterday what happened ? Are you sick " I smile at the amount of question she always asks . 

''slow down sweetie one at a time " she pouted and I smile. 

 " Yes i'm good I was just sick and ... " I lie , but I can't really  tell her the truth she is my friend but she is not supposed to know what he did it's so embarrassing and its in the past. 

''Well tell me .  What said lea true ? " She asked and I frown 

" I'm sorry babe but everyone is saying the same " Yes I know but she should know best , she's my best friend. 

" Well Melanie part of it is true , he broke up with me , you know I was not his type and really you know me I've never last more than two months with someone '' Bitter but true . 

" How sad . But you only dated Jake and Rupert in middle school and for two weeks , and you and Nate seemed so in love , I thought you guys  will last  ..." she put a sad face . 

"Its fine really" I gave her my best smile and took a spoonful of the melting ice cream on the top of the milkshake

 As soon as she said Nate again I stopped her " Can we stop talking about this , he broke up or I did it's the same we are not together anymore '' My pain is still fresh and every time his name is called my heart stings