67.

" No one will hear you " he shoved a piece of cloth in my mouth. His firm hands were hard against my arms , I couldn't budge an inch to free myself all I did was crying and screaming .
And after a time of struggling, screaming against his hand ... everything was already done.
I was down on the ground .. my voice couldn't come out , and my weak body couldn't move an inch to fight for life .. he was far gone at he was doing , the way he was kissing , touching me was so roguish and disgusting ..  , he was gone for a minutes but it felt like hours .. I tried to crawl to stretch my hand to open the door but I was far from succeeding, my body was in pain , blood was covering my fingers when I touched my face . I guess this is the end for me

" Sandy " someone is calling my name.
I should snap back to reality, I was only having a nightmare as usual , I don't mind them back as long as those two are not real in front of me. It can't be.
" Sandra " A familiar voice whispered in my ear, it was so close that it brought back this night's memories in front of me like a photo film .

I was in deep shock, my eyes are open and he was standing in front of me with an amusing smirk on his face , a hand in his jean pocket and the other was coming towards me .

I didn't bother moving, I wanted but I couldn't all that I was seeing is Nate and that same night everything happened.

" Don't " "Don't " I kept whispering, my eyes watching his hand , when it finally landed on my bare arm .
I felt fire, atroce pain and disgust ... I stepped back looking on my both sides seeking for help , But they were just watching .. Dylan couldn't help nor do anything since he knew nothing.

But Melanie ... did she knew! Her head was dropped to the ground for seconds but once she Heard Nate's smile , She looked right into me with confidence , she was looking not a friendly look but an evil one.
I didn't know her ....

" How are you babe ? " He asked grabbing my arm.
I flinched and removed my arm from his grab, Dylan's eyes were surprised to what he was witnessing - we all hated Nate but for different reasons.
"Sandra" Mel spoke, And start stroking his arm to prove a point , He's mine she was telling with her looks.

Maybe she is so defensive, because she thought that we broke up like a normal couple and there might be still something between us.

" Mel " I called for her , I wanted to warn my friend and take her hand and run.
" Can someone explain what's going on?" Dylan asked his eyes pacing between us.
" what? You know each other ? " But no one dares to answer him.
" Just shut up and stop asking so many like a girl!!! " Nate snapped at Dylan who already was red from embarrassment
" Don't talk to me like me that " Dylan was getting angry
" or what ? " Nate provoked taking a few steps in front of Dylan and pushing him his hand.
" Coward !! Don't you dare and touch him" I yelled stepping between Nate and Dylan , I don't know from where I got this but I was happy inside that I finally talked.
" Look who talked finally !! " Nath stroke my cheek and turned to Melanie who was smiling whatt ??!?

" Move away"

" You never change, Do you ? Still hiding behind girls " his disgusting words were toward Dylan .

" Said the guy who hit girls , Oh wait were you afraid of Sam "

" Is your skin scratching you ... Are your stitches okay ? " He asked in an amused way waving his hand in front of me . I flinch at the thought of the scares scattered on my body .

" Mel do you want to come , we should talk " my friend didn't move an inch to defend me, she sat there amused by the fight between Nate and I .

" I'm staying " She answers playing with her a ring on her tongue . She's into this now . Her eyes didn't move away from her boyfriend and I felt disgusted not knowing if I should trust that my friend doesn't know a damn thing about all of this and he's just playing her or judging by the amused look on her face she is now part of his game .

" Dylan I'm sorry , I need to go " I turned hurrying to the front door , I heard laughs and insults behind me . but I didn't bother answering back , my heart was already in pain thinking of that night .

A sweet voice stopped me " Are you sure ? I'll come with you "

" Look, I don't know what's going on , I guess that you know each other and he's a jerk for doing what he did but .. I'm on your side remember " He pulls me in a warm hug, I hugged him back tightening my arms around his neck like I was afraid of him again of Nate .

Dylan haven't stopped stroking my back as my warm tears soaked his neck . He kept hushing me and saying that everything will be fine . Even though he's not aware of everything but he felt my pain through my tears, he felt my scared body stuck to his afraid of moving or parting away.

" I'm fine Dylan, Britt is coming , don't worry about me you should go .. " I reassured him pulling away, with the best sad smile I managed to .

" No .. Let me drive you or call Zayn or someone "

" No No I'm fine .. Besides, I need some time alone " I turned back to my car and drove far away , far till I can feel safe from Nate.

The house was empty when I entered, it was dark and cold .. Jenny was probably far gone. I tossed my heels on the floor and threw my body on the first couch I met . I was freezing cold, my head hurts so much from crying . My eyes were stuck on the selling but my mind was empty, I wasn't thinking nor feeling anything.

I stayed long enough in the same position, crying my heart out while my hands moved from a scar to another as to make sure they are still there untouched .

I stood up, startled by someone's feet behind me .. How long was he standing here .