71.

Sandra's POV

His beautiful laughter filled the room and I couldn't help but loosen up my anger and surprise by joining him with a simple smile .

" Oh my god " He sighed standing up from the ground, still smiling but not as hilariously as he was.

" You're being childish . Stop It " I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of the bed, and my jaw drops remembering I'm only wearing a shirt, the blurry memories. the way he was the one sleeping next to me, how he was resting his face on me and his hands didn't leave my waist.

" You should have seen your face " He said throwing his hand in the air

" I'm sorry, but its been a long time since I had something to laugh about " He continues but I was still trying to figure out how the hell did I get here, how we are all fine and laughing with each other.

Last thing I remember is Zayn in Jenny's house, yelling and calling me a liar and how I did a game on him, I also remember my self crying and screaming till I had no tears left in my eyes. I remember also the drinks , I had too many I guess . Yes I did, judging by the terrible headache I'm having now.

He quit talking after noticing that I haven't responded, his eyes were narrowed in a curious way and before the world came out from his mouth I spoke " Can you give me some pants ? "
" Yeah sure ! " His remarkable grin began to fade away.
He handed me some gray sweet pants obviously his . " I'm sorry, I thought you only like to wear shirts when you sleep" His hand moved from the back of his neck to his beard .
" Yeah you are still remembering "
" Never forgot anything, even the little things " He confessed shyly bitten his lower lip, a bad habit that I find myself also doing.
The air was getting so awkward before he decided to get downstairs and I followed after washing my face and teeth.
After I stepped down, I took a seat on the bar chair. Zayn was on the other side of the counter - he was still shirtless, I noticed some new tattoos on the back of his neck and his hand .
" You got new tattoos " I wasn't intending to say this louder but it slipped away and I can't help but search for what to say next. Turn the subject away, It looks so obvious that I was staring at his naked upper body.
" Yes I did " He answered . His infectious smile perfectly suited his unstyled hair and puffy eyes.
" And you got a new hair color " He pointed to my bed hair . I smiled trying to straighten it by pushing my sweety palms against it.
"Its nice, it suits you " Zayn admits pushing a mug full of black coffee with cream on top.
" Do you remember anything from yesterday? " his tone was hesitant
" No, not really just a few pictures here and there . " I admit, embarrassment killing my inside. I could dig my own grave and hid in it right now, How could I not remember if we kissed or slept together!  Did he forced to do something! I was drunk? Did we have sex ?

" Thought so ! " He lifted his brows and quickly released them, those kind of eye expressions that only looked good on Zayn.
" I don't remember anything after you came to Jenny's and I obviously got drunk. I don't remember coming here too" he hummed taking a seat next to me.
" Did I did or said something weird or inappropriate? " he laughs brusquely and took a sip from his still hot coffee judging by the smoke coming out of it.
" That depends on what you judge as inappropriate ! " He smirks placing the hot cup on the table.

" Did you undress me ? " I ask the obvious
" Ahm yes " his face turned to serious again.
I quietly finished the rest of my coffee, I wish if I had more, it kept me distracted from Zayn. I saw his eyes on me multiple times! The way he looks is so intimidating specially that I don't know what I did yesterday, he's probably thinking of what happened yesterday if I recall or not. How could he sleep with me even though he knew how wasted I was !?
What if I was the one who wanted .
What if I begged him to have sex ? God help me.

I jumped from his touch, his index was on the corner of my lip.
" What Are .. ?" Before I finished my sentence he cuts me off by showing me the same finger full with cream.
" What were you thinking? " He asked licking the cream from his finger.I blushed!
" hm " he took my attention By waving his hand in front of me.
" What ? " I forgot what he was asking
" You were off thinking about something !"
" Yes " I admit
" About what ? " He insisted
" Nothing Really " I denied. How could I ask him straightly if he slept with me.
" Just tell me, I still know when something is bothering you " he smiles holding his tongue between his front teeth
His action defeated me and I cleared my throat to confess my thoughts
" Did we .. ? " I waved my finger between both of us . He should understand right ?
" What ? " He raised a brow, his usual smile hasn't left his face
" Last night, You and I .. we did .. you know together ? " The world couldn't leave my mouth. And Zayn still insisted with his confused expression .
" Had sex " He easily said ending my struggle and I nods not looking at him.
" You don't remember " He lays back on his leather couch and I followed taking a sit at the edge.
He took my silence as a no and continued " You had a nightmare last night, it wasn't like the other ones" Sadness filled his eyes and mine were filled with tears and fear as my mind started having flashbacks from the same nightmare he was talking about.

"How .. would you know it was different?"
" I don't know I just assumed, You seemed so scared, and your screams were louder than the other time, you were sweating .." I only heard his sight, my eyes couldn't leave the ground. I remembered everything, not what happened last night, but the nightmare .. it was Zayn in it, the same horrible nightmare but instead of Nate it was Zayn.

" Are you okay ? " I flinched when he touched my hand, I didn't meant to but I was still immersed in what was in my nightmare. His touch just reminded me more of it. It was fresh and so real.
" Yes " I lied. "I'm sorry " I apologized when he scouted next to me and I stood up. I need to go before turning everything into a mess . From yesterday's fight to whatever happened last night we clearly made a huge step.
Zayn is talking to me and even caring about me, I don't want to mess it up .

" Are you scared of me ? " His hazel eyes were looking darker when he narrowed them - I didn't knew how those painful those words are till he said them.
" Noo " My denying was probably not convincing as he threw a pillow on the ground and run his hand in his hair.

Zayn's POV

Can't even imagine that, she is scared of my touch, she's disgusted of me. I couldn't control my self, I wanted to yell at her but I settled with the first thing That met my sight. A pillow
" I should probably go " She said her hand entangled together, She was bitting on her lip and when she released it ,it is swollen and red. She's embarrassed or scared.
" I thought that this was over " I snapped not caring about her condition, the girl was shaking and I did nothing to comfort her .
I was just being a great asshole this days.

" What do you mean ? " Her clear eyes narrowed, full of tears . She didn't stop biting on her inner lip
" I meant us. This terrific cycle, fights and you running away as always instead of facing it" it was to late to take my words back but I had to say it somehow.
Now or later it doesn't matter as long as I'm trying to deal with the problem.

" Let me remind you, that just yesterday you claimed that I'm a liar and cheater ." She snaps anger flashing from her small body.
" I also said that I don't want to see you again " I reminded her and she seems lost in words .
" But you were to drunk to remember " I continued earning a deathly stare from her.
With that she left, Slamming the door behind leaving me with my regrets and dirty mouth.