Kisses <3

Genji

You knew Genji was okay with his cyborg body, but he was still human so he has his self conscious moments.

Genji was staring himself in the mirror at your two home, which was a safe distance away from Overwatch. He had his mask off showing his face full of scars. Genji was touching and analyzing his whole body, he sigh heavily.

"Furīku... Monsutā... what does she see in me?"

You overheard him as he kept going with his harsh self criticism. You felt sad for Genji and mad for how hard he was being to himself.

"Maybe (Y/n)-chan should've married someone more human than the pitiful me."

Okay that's enough. You walked over and as he was distracted by looking at his hands, you wrapped your arms around his waist. Genji jumped but kept quiet.

"My love you're not a freak or a monster, you're a man with a rough background. A man who chooses to move with his head held high despite how hard the challenge is."

You intertwine your hands in his and gave a squeeze. "You still have a heart that beats, a mind full of memories, and you still have the soul of the handsome warrior I fell in love with."

Genji turned around to face you. "Really? You think this scarred face is handsome."

You giggled and caress his face, your small soft hands trailing all over his scars. "What scars? All I see are reminders of the trials that my husband faced and beat."

You press your lips against his. Using your hands you pull him closer making Genji blush bright red. Eventually he returned the kiss and smile. You pulled away. "Genji no matter what I will always love you, human or cyborg. You're still the man I choose to spend the rest of my life with. So please stop the self criticism."

Genji smiled. "Oh watashi no utsukushī ai, you have no idea how happy to hear you said those words. I'm never been so happy in my whole life before I met you."

Genji kissed you passionately. "So please never me I love you so much."

"Don't worry Genji I'll be with you always."

Hanzo

You giggled as Hanzo was planting kisses down your neck, his beard tickling you. He smiled at hearing your lovely laughter and continued.

"H-Hanzo stop! T-that tickles!" You managed to say between laughs.

Hanzo stop before placing his face in your neck. "What my kisses or my facial hair.~" Then he rubbed his face on your neck making you laugh more.

"H-Hanzo I c-can't breath!"

He finally stopped and you were calming down. You couldn't help but smile, Hanzo showed his caring and childish side only to you, and that made you feel special. Hanzo raised a brow at your smile.

"My love why are you smiling? I hope it's not one of your 'adventurous' ideas."

You giggle. "No Hanzo it's just I feel special that the Great Hanzo Shimada is showing his true feelings only to me."

Hanzo chuckled and grabbed one of your hands. "Well I was blessed to meet you before anyone swept you away. (Y/n) you're so stunning."

"Oh? Well Hanzo please inform me how?"

Hanzo smile and kiss your hand. "Well there's so many reasons, but you're strong both mental and physical." Then he kiss your wrist. "Powerful."

He kept kissing up your arm while naming all the reasons he found you mesmerizing. Then he continued up to your neck until he reached your cheeks. "But my favorite reason is that you're one of a kind like a precious jewel and I was lucky to found you."