When you get hurt

Genji:

Your beloved carrot was visiting Hanzo and he took the kids out to play with their cousins. You stayed home since you feel a little sick lately and Aiko stayed by your side to comfort you. You fell asleep since you took a homemade tea that helps you feel better. Suddenly Aiko was growling and screaming waking you up but so you understand why as a hand covered your mouth.

“My my my this one's a beauty.~”

You freaked out and try to struggle but since you were still a bit drowsy you couldn't escape. The man managed to tie you up, Aiko jumped at bit the man arm drawing blood. The man scream and ripped Aiko off, more blood spilling. Aiko growled and jumped at him again but the man managed to kick her hard, knocking her unconscious. He smile and picked you up.

“Damn fox now come on you be worth tons.”

You struggled and managed to slip your hands out. You scratch the guy's face making him dropped you. “Bitch!”

You pulled at your leg binds and broke them, and you ran to the living room. The quickly got up with you and slammed you to the ground hitting your head against the coffee table. You got more dizzy but kept fighting but the guy began to punch you making you close to black out. The guy then picked you up and slam you against the wall, pain flooded your head again. “You think you're a tough bitch huh? Well try this!”

He kick you in the stomach and you coughed. “P-please stop…”

“Stop? Oh no you see I seen you lately around here and a pretty girl like you will make me tons of cash. But it seem like I'll have to teach your place already.”

He then put his hands around your neck and added pressure. You started gasping for air and claw at his hands and arms but he kept adding more pressure. You had tears falling down your bruised face.

Then suddenly shurikens pierce the guy's arms. He screamed in pain and let's go of you, who was caught by robotic arm. You looked through your hazy vision and saw.

“G-Genji?”

The cyber ninja looked at you. “(Y/n)-chan I'm here now.” Then he turn to the guy. “How dare you intrude my home and harm my wife! I'm going to kill you!” Genji set you down gently as he dashed towards the man with his sword raised. You closed your eyes as you heard screams of pain and agony then silence. You felt Genji lift you up. “(Y/n)-chan keep your eyes closed and don't open them until I say so. Now let's take you to the hospital.” You nodded and put your head on his chest, you cried. “G-Genji a-arigatō I was so scared.” Genji pet your head. “It's okay I'm here now and I'm calling the police. Don't cry it's breaks my heart when you do, here.” Genji softly began singing to calm you down.

“With a bold and sudden calling,

Western Revolution's starting
Let our hearts be open to it
Pacifist nation
Riding on a penny-farthing, it's the flag of our sun rising,
Warding evil spirits like an ICBM.”

He was singing the song when you two first met, the song your parents will sing to you. You stop crying and just sniffle but he continued singing until you two reached the hospital

Hanzo:

You were enjoying the evening of Hanamura, you were wearing a lovely (f/c) kimono to bend in with the crowd. You decided to take a stroll as Hanzo watched the children. Passing by the shops and interesting sites soon you stop at a fountain in near the cherry blossom trees. Sitting on the fountain you look at the sky to see stars appearing.

You always love starting at the stars, you find them to be beautiful. The stars remind you how when you were younger you'll constantly look at them even if you're in Raiden’s temple, Bo’ Rai Cho’s home, and with Shaolin Monks. You sigh in content.