Christmas

Remember when I said I might not post anything for Christmas....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genji:

It was snowing in Nepal, and you dressed nicely in warm clothes as Genji only had a scarf, which you made for him. The kids had heavy coats on and mittens and hats, you two didn't want your two precious gifts getting terribly sick. Zenyatta and his family had decorated the temple with Christmas things.

Genji just got done writing letters to Mercy and Hanzo. He was holding your hand tightly, as the kids play around. “You know I love this spending the day as a family, especially on our wedding anniversary.”

You laughed. “Still can't believe you chose Christmas to propose.” Genji smile. “Well it is the day of family and happiness plus it be hard for you to say no.” You snort in laughter. “And that's pretty smart Mr. Roboto.~”

“Aww thank you Mrs. Roboto.” Genji laughed but quickly stopped when he saw a familiar person hiding in the temple. “Ah excuse me (Y/n)-chan I have to make sure the children's gifts are wrapped.” You raised a brow but nodded as Genji left to the person.

“Kuai Liang is it done already? Must I say that's impressive only in two hours.”

The dark haired Cryomancer with a scar over his right eye, chuckled. “Ah Genji you still amazed? Remembered when I first help you propose to your wife. I made sculptures of castles, hearts, and swans in mere hours.” Kuai put on his famous Lin Kuei uniform and mask. His voice now had an echo and mist coming out his mask. “Yes now I must return to the Lin Kuei before Frost does something.” Soon he vanished as he turned to ice.

“Man that's so cool.”

Genji ran over to you all and said he had a surprise. You guys followed him to near the bottom of the mountains and you all gasp. There was a huge snow castle with a slide and a big sculptures with roses embedded in the ice pillars and a fresh bouquet of roses in the middle. Genji jumped in front of the sculptures.

“Surprise! Merry Christmas kiddos and happy anniversary Watashi no utsukushī ai!”

The kids thanked Genji and ran off to play in the castle. You walked up to the rose sculptures. “G-Genji it's beautiful! You always impressed me and how do you do it?” Genji leaned on the sculpture and smirked. “Oh I know a guy from our sister-in-law, a cool ninja guy plus a hot headed ninja guy too.” You laughed and kiss him as people from the temple came down and played on the castle.

Until Genos and Tyson accidentally melt it down with their powers.