First Meeting!

This is what young Reinhardt looks like. Credit to original owner.

Key:
(f/c)-- Favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genji:

He was on a date with one of his many girls. They just exited his favorite ramen shop, the girl snuggled against him. “Oh Genji I can't believe you asked me out!~”

Genji smirked. “Well you are very lovely and how could I not, my beautiful love.~”

The girl giggled, Genji knew she was putty in his hands, another one night stand on his list. They were walking in downtown Hanamura.

“With a bold and sudden calling, Western Revolution's starting.
Let our hearts be open to it.
Pacifist nation!
Riding on a penny-farthing,
it's the flag of our sun rising,
warding evil spirits like an ICBM!”

Genji froze at the beautiful singing. He look around and saw a crowd. The girl saw the crowd, and nug Genji. “Hey let's go see what's up.” Genji enchanted, absent-mindedly nodded and walk towards the crowd.

“On the train tracks,
running along the line,
let us move forward.
Don't look behind.
Boys and girls becoming like samurai
just like those from our previous life!!”

He push a few people away to see who had the beautiful voice. And when he saw the singer, his heart stopped. There was a woman who seem to be the a year or two year younger than him. She was wearing a beautiful (f/c)  kimono with cherry blossoms on it. She had lovely (h/c) hair and bright eyes, she was gorgeous.

The girl next to him scoffed. “Oh it's just (Y/n), she's nothing special. Let's leave Genji.” He ignored the girl and continued to watch you perform. He was captivated by your voice and looks, he was a sailor who been bewitched by an Siren.

“(Y/n)... That's a beautiful name.”

“Thousands of cherry blossoms dwindling in the light.
Though I can't hear your voice,
keep what I say in mind--
This bouquet that surrounds is iron poison, see,
Looking down at us from that big guillotine!”

You danced gracefully making everyone cheered and clap. The girl was jealous since Genji kept staring at you and try to get his attention. Genji simply pushed her away, the girl mad, stomped away. You continue with your performance and when it ended everyone clapped, man you're were so nervous this was waaaaay out of your comfort zone but it had to be done. You shyly smile and put out a bowl so they can put yen.

You counted the money. “¥34599… Damn not enough for daddy’s medicine.” You sigh heavily and begin to walk away, but a voice stopped you.

“W-wait!”

You turn and saw the infamous Genji Shimada, the playboy of Hanamura. You mentally freaked out, you seen him with many girls and hear the girls cry that after they slept with him, he left or cheated on them. You pull a fake smile. “O-oh Kon'nichiwa.”

“I heard you needed money so here.” He gave you about ¥46132, you were shocked it was enough to get your dad's medicine and have a little extra.

“A-arigatō but I-I don't--”

“I think your singing was beautiful! And your performance was amazing!” Genji burst out loud, he mentally scolded himself. ‘Nice one Genji.’

You blushed becoming your shy self again. “O-oh arigatō but excuse m-me I must leave.” You didn't want to stay any longer because it was late, and worried you will became Genji’s next conquest. But he was handsome and you felt your heart beating fast, quickly you walk away leaving Genji alone.