Pets Roadhog Part

Crap baskets! I forget the pets part! And I just realized it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay it was Mako’s idea to have a pet despite him thinking Jamie one already. Seriously that man is like a dog! Never wanting to take a bath and always filthy.

It was his idea of what pet to get, and you trusted Mako on the decision since he is a very responsible man. What you didn't expect Mako getting three pets.

Three piglets exactly.

Through you should've known since pigs are his favorite animals after all and he is called Roadhog for a reason. They were cute things, pot belly pigs you believe Mako said they were. He got three so each of his children can have one, and they don't go in a violent fight.

Anaru and Nikora had boy piggies and Aroha had a female one named after her favorite Vocaloid who happens to be Lúcio's wife. Anaru named his after that infamous criminal Kano and Nikora named his after the famous UN General George Morrison. The kids loved them.

Kano always had a spiked collar, George is always the leader of the trio, (V/n) always had a bow around her neck or on her ears. The pigs were running around the home, snorting and squealing as Lucifer the Tasmanian Devil was chasing them. You and Mako kinda don't like the little devil since he's always screaming and biting, and for such a small guy he bites frickn’ hard.

“Hey Jamison get Lucifer to stop chasing the piggies.”

Jamie waved you off. “Oi sheila Luci is just playing. Nothing too concerning.”

“He's screaming and hissing at them.”

Jamie shrugged. “That means he likes them.”

You sigh and grabbed the little pigs, poor things are shaking badly. You put them somewhere else but Lucifer hissed at you for putting his “friends” away, you just glared at him. “Oh shut up or there's going to be only vegetables to eat at dinner.”

Lucifer stopped and left not before giving you one last glare.

“Damn devil like his owners.”

You made sure the piglets were fine. Poor cute things, were shaking but you can them down by giving them some dinner. The pigs give some cute squeals and you couldn't help but smile at their cuteness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making it short!