When you're jealous part 1

Ok splitting this in half, so 4 here and 4 in part two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genji

You are generally not a jealous person unlike your husband, but it does happen especially if he was an ex famous playboy. You two were visiting Hanamura and walking down memory lane.

“Oh (Y/n)-chan remember that?” Genji was pointing to an alleyway filled with shops. “That's where I first saw you when you were singing and the moment my eyes laid on you, I immediately knew you had my heart.”

You playfully hit Genji on his chest. “Hopeless romantic much?~” You giggled and Genji shrugged. “How do you think I had so many lovers, one must master the arts of romance to have many conquests.”

You felt a bit mad, you hate it when Genji mentions his playboy days. It makes you jealous that he probably had better people to love. You bet they were prettier, better in ‘intimacy’, and more to offer than you, the poor adopted girl of Hanamura. You walked a bit head of Genji. “Oh… yea that's great.” You were fuming.

Genji was confused for a minute but quickly remembered what he said. “Oh (Y/n)-chan I didn't mean it like that! You know I love you!”

“Or your favorite conquest! Or like your longest!”

Genji winced by your words. “No (Y/n)-chan you're different. You're not a conquest, but a honor to have. Being with you showed me that the greatest things in life are the ones you wait and fight for. You make me feel blissful and I never want to lose that feeling.”

You stopped and listened to Genji. “You are my heaven and I want to stay in that heaven.” Damn it Genji can beguile you so easily, you sigh and looked at Genji. “Okay Romero, but no more of your playboy days.”

“Hai but know you should never be jealous of my old lovers, they should be jealous of you.” Then he held you close. “Because you're a goddess and I'm forever at your mercy.”

Hanzo

You two were visiting the sights of Dorado since your guy's team won, and you really wanted to see the wonderful city. You two were still wearing your clothes making some of the people stare as two Japanese dress people walk around.

You pulled Hanzo to a cute shop which is full of cute Mexican antiques. “Oh look everything is so cute!”

“Not as cute as you through my Lady.”

You left to see some of the jewelry while Hanzo looked at the sugar skull statues. He thought they looked cool and maybe was thinking of buying one, then he heard a voice.

“Hola señor how can I help you!~”

He turned and saw a young woman, most likely in her twenties, he can said she was pretty but never as beautiful as you. Hanzo pointed to the sugar skulls.

“I was wondering if you have more of these, or is this it.”

The woman smile. “Oh no we have more, like animals, dancers, angels, and even couples.”

“May I see them?”

The woman showed Hanzo the rest of the sugar skulls while flirting with him. “So you're from Japan? Wow you're like an actual ninja!~”

Hanzo didn't really pay attention and just nodded. “Yes I guess so but my brother's more of a ninja than me.” He saw a cute sugar skull cat statue, it was a wedding one (top). The female one had a flower veil and the male had a top hat and bow tie. Yup he knew you love it.

“Excuse me but I want that one.”

The woman looked at the statue and giggled. “Oh that's a cute one, señor. You sure have an eye for cute things… then again you are very cute.~”