Halloween! Part 1

Genji

It was Halloween and Genji insisted that you and the twins go to Overwatch's Halloween party. Kazuhira was a ninja with Genji's help by using his old Shimada clothes and Sakura was an assassin. You didn't have a costume to wear since in the Slums you and everyone just sit around a fire and tell scary stories, since no one had money to buy costumes and candy. Genji knew how sad this holiday can be to you, beside being too poor the people from the Slums were also discriminated so they can't go out in Hanamura without being assaulted.

While you out buying supplies especially pumpkins, Genji and the twins were making your costume. When you arrived everyone was in costume and ready. You smile at the twins cute costumes. "Aww look at your costumes! Well let me get a jacket before we go."

"No mama. You need more than a jacket.~" Sakura giggled. Kazuhira smile and laughed as well. "Yea you need a lot more.~"

You raise a brow. "More? But what would I be wearing? I have no costume."

"Ah that's where you're wrong Watashi no utsukushī ai." Genji move his hands from his back and revealed a beautiful white and blue kimono with a veil. "Or should I said Watashi no utsukushī yuki no on'na.~" You gasp at the costume and grabbed it.

"You three made me this?"

"Hai mama, we know how sad you can get on Halloween." Sakura said. "And we thought we can make you a costume like ours to have fun." Kazuhira said with a huge smile.

"Originally we planned you to be Amaterasu since you're so beautiful and like the goddess, a gracious sun." You blushed at Genji's words but you felt touched as well. "But we didn't have enough pretty fabric and jewelry, so I decided to do a Yuki Onna instead. They're still beautiful but dangerous like you." Touched you try on the costume and it fit like a glove. You looked in the mirror and you look so beautiful, you were so happy.

Of course your family smile and told how pretty you look, then you all went to the party. In all you had a blast, from eating candy to hearing scary stories to seeing Genji cut pumpkins with his sword. At the party people kept complimenting on how pretty you looked including Hanzo and his wife despite her having such a elegant costume.

In the end some lucky cyborg ninja dude is going to get laid tonight.

Costume:

Hanzo

It was actually Hanzo's idea to go to Overwatch's party for three reasons. One, it be a great way to spend some time as a family. Two, the children will have fun and see their cousins without any Shimada brothers conflict. And three, because you barely celebrate the holiday since when you were younger you were training with Lord Raiden or Master Bo' Rai Cho. Only a few times because Mr. Cage insisted that you go the Special Forces parties but you were young, so you kinda remember them.

Due to his arrogant Shimada blood, Hanzo went all out in costumes. Hanzo as a demon or Oni, Tomoe as an archer, Liu a warrior, and Chouko a japanese princess. You were still putting on yours and unlike everyone else's, you handmade yours and no one has yet to see it. You were putting on the headpiece when Hanzo knocked.