When you get hurt Pt. 3

Sorry for the long wait, I'm busy with school and writing a new story.

Edit:
Boom added them! I think they suck since I got kinda stuck but wateves.

So enjoy!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkrat:

You were doing your regular robberies with Jamie and Hog in European country, you guys been travelling so much you lost track since it was Junkrat’s New Year resolution. If you wanted to know your was to spend more time with your family especially with your precious son John and you do get homesick for Steelport. You guys were in Eastern Europe for a regular robbery especially since there was a huge fight that involved Snake and some old dude leaving the place secluded by the U.N, so free shiiiiiiiittttt bro!

You were in a children's store that was full of bullets hole from a huge gunfight between the U.S. Military and FROGS, yes you keep up with the news and what's the military doing since Junkrat joined Overwatch. You wanted your husband to avoid the chair or life behind bars since you didn't want to be a young widow or leave John without a father. You stole tons of toys for John your beloved baby boy, Jamie and Hog were stealing money and valuables. You sigh as you hold a cool jacket in purple and white colors, which reminded you of your gang the Third Street Saints, it said “mama's favorite gangsta”.

“I wonder if Jamie even cares about my dream or if he even misses John.”

Look even if you're a destructive and a femme fatale, you love your family and friends deeply and you're still a human with emotions. You miss John and your family deeply, you move to outside wondering if Jamie and Hog are done looting. You got pass a hunting sports store when you heard voices. Quickly you hid in the store and moved under the counter as the voices near.

“General Morrison what are even doing here? We should be hunting down that criminal mercenary Snake! She's a threat, this is all her fault!”

Shut up! Stop complaining soldier, we represent the future and hope of many nations and people, yet here you are acting like a spoiled brat. These people need help so shut the hell up! Plus remember Snake saved the world many times and destroyed many Metal Gears personally I think she's a hero.”

Shit it's the famous U.N. General George Morrison and a fellow soldier. You curse under your breath saying you should've paid attention since they're probably gonna see Jamie and Hog. Then you thought if the general is here then how many soldiers are here? Without realizing it you moved your bag while trying to get comfortable while thinking. The bag fell over making a loud noise getting the two military men's attention.

“Sir?”

“It's coming from that hunting shop.”

You did a facepalm. “Fuck….” You quickly grabbed the bag and pulled out your assault rifle and booked it. When you passed through the back exit you heard them.

“General! There's someone here!”

“Fuck that's (Y/n) Gat that's mean Junkrat and Roadhog are close by.”

You ran to the bank of the town remembering that's the last you left them. Rapid footsteps were behind you making go faster. “Wait stop by the orders of the U.N.” Fuck of course it's the general since he's like the Superman in the whole U.N. Army hence why he's the general. You began shooting at the guy. “Hey fuck off bitch! But if you want to get your shit pushed in be my guest!” George easily dodged every bullet and continued his chase, he pulled out his powerful pulse gun.

“(Y/n) this will be easy for everyone if you just surrendered now. Trust me!

“Fuck off shithead!”