Valentine's Day Pt 1

Okay this is last minute since I forget today (Tuesday 2017) is Valentine's Day.......

So happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Enjoy sorry if it's short! Part 2 soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genji:

Oh you loved Valentine's Day it's one of your favorite holidays. Back when you lived in the Slums everyone had a huge bonfire feast and bring sweets they bake or managed to buy. They shared with everyone and you guys confessed each other's loves, that's how your ex-boyfriend Ryu confessed with chocolates and Genji with his love. You love getting candies, flowers, and love letters. You got a lot of them when you lived in the Slums, and warmed your heart.

Genji took the twins out so you took the opportunity to bake a cupcakes and cake. You made Genji's favorite chocolate cake with cream icing. You just finished the final touches when you heard the door open.

“Watashi no utsukushī ai! Your husbando is home!!!”

Genji had a giggly tone and you could hear the kids laugh at their father's excited tone. “In a minute my handsome warrior!~” You clean yourself quickly and walked to the living room.

“Hai Koishī?”

Genji and the twins had smiles. “I think the children should go first. Kids?” The twins walked up to you and pulled out handmade cards from their backs. “ Happy Valentine's Day mama! We love you!” You smiled and grabbed the cards, they had lovely pictures and message.

“Mama on this day of love we like to display our unconditional love to you. We love you from the moon and back, we love you from the deepest part of the ocean and back, we love you now and always. We hope you day was red with love and may your heart swelled, we love you!”

You had tears in your eyes it was always amazing anything from your kids or when they express their love to you. You hugged the kids and gave them tons of kisses. “Oh that was so kawaii! Oh I love you two my beloved Kaz and cherry blossom.” The kids smiled and kissed your cheek in returned. You kept hugging them until Genji tap your shoulder.

“Umm you also have another one who is need of your love.~”

You let go of the twins and turned to Genji. “Oh Gomen'nasai carrot.” Genji chuckled and gave you a box with a bow. “Happy Valentine's Day (Y/n)-chan.” You opened the box to show a cute dress, you squealed. “Oh Genji it's so kawaii! Arigatō!” You jumped on Genji and gave him a big kiss making him smile and the kids go ewww! You two laughed. “Come on kids mamas and papas always kiss, like Oji Hanzo and his wife and their kids don't complain.”

Kaz grimaced. “Hey cause they're use to it and only Lui is grossed out his sisters think it's cute.” Sakura nodded in agreement, Genji chuckled. “Well one day you won't think that, when you get older I bet you want to kiss girls. You're going to like girls a lot and not think they're yucky anymore.” Kaz said yuck and stomped his foot. “Yea right papa, only mama, Oba, and Itokos are not gross.” Sakura glared at her brother. “Okay Sa is okay…. But still a little yucky.”

“HEY!”

You and Genji burst out laughing and soon you calm down. You wipe a tear from your eye. “Okay okay that's enough now time for my gifts. Mama made it in the kitchen.” Excited and curious your family went in the kitchen and saw cupcakes and a cake. Their mouth watered at the sight while you smile. “The cupcakes are you kids and the cake is for papa.” The kids immediately devour their sweets while you gave Genji his cake.

“Happy Valentine's Day Koishī! I love you so much!”

Genji saw the hearts and the big red one that said be mine. “(Y/n)-chan you're too sweet to me. What did I do to get a wife like you?” You smile. “Well you have a nice butt first of all.” Genji blushed while you kiss him. “Oh I'm only teasing dear, you can get me back later when the kids are asleep.” Genji froze but soon had a smirk.