Author's note 2

Part 3 of when proposes is coming soon so please wait.

But I have something to ask my followers so I decided to post it here in my most popular book.

Look I had another book pop up in my head and I kinda wanna do this ever since I had my Quotev account and my Wattpad.

Its like this but with a different game. And the game is.....

*cue drum roll*

Mortal Kombat!!!

Yes the famous game with Fatality! Or Finished Her/Him!!! I always wanted to a mortal kombat scenario book and I have crushes on some of the characters like many fans. So why not do a husband scenarios?

Only if you guys want it that is.....

Hey! I let you guys choose the characters and what should be the first scenario like....

Kids

First meeting

Jealously

Wedding

Proposal

When you out you're peggers

Family time

You guys can vote on which of these should be first then you guys can choose the second one too. And do afraid to leave some ideas in the comments too and which characters should be in first. I'm definitely having Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Kenshi, Liu Kang, Raiden, and Kotal Khan in. And left some prompt on the reader's story for each character that help a lot.

Thanks!!!

Edit: You guys can vote two times and that it.
And kung lao is added.

Edit 2: The book is out please vote there.