Doomfist

Sup guys I decided to add Doomfist but I'll add him when comes out on Xbox One.

Well after I play as him first. Can't wait to try him out since I'm a tank and a healer main, and junkrat too. So Can't wait to crush or one punch man people and as a healer be on the end of the receding line.

Can't wait to have a love and hate thing for Doomfist.

So I want ideas on how Akande meets his wife I have some ideas and wants your guys thoughts. You guys can put some ideas too I love to hear them. Basically I want the reader to be Talon's best healer cuz we need more healers and Blizzard hates us.

Idea #1:

The reader is a medical person who is from a wealthy family. She is like a psychopath, very calculating under a sweet mask. She married a few times to wealthy men but all died from various ways.

Car accident, bugalry, some kind of disease, etc.

All accidents she cause to gain more power and wealthy since she's the runt of her family. She receives barely anything since her siblings are the more favorite ones. So she learn to gain what she wants alone and at any costs, so she can be "strong" in her family.

Idea #2:

Was a servant of Akande's family and grew up with him. Her family are poor and work as maids and servants. She was his personal maid and nurse so when he gets injuired during his martial arts training or tournament, she patches him up.

Idea #3:

The readee has some form of a relationship like a partner or lover or even his wife with the second Doomfist, Akinjide Adeyemi. She's one of Talon's leaders and best medic, she always with Akinjide. When Akande became his apprentice the two form a relationship since they share the same views. They decided to kill Akinjide so Akande can be the new Doomfist and they became Talon's power couple.

And that's it. What do you guys think? You guys don't have to like my ideas and post them in the comments. I love feedback guys!

Still wish Doomfist is on Xbox can't really to try him! ^-^

Edit:

My bro a ps4 player told me Doomfist comes out for everyone on the 26 or 27. So in a week or so can't wait!

So you guys can vote like 2 more weeks. And you guys can vote for two ideas but remember you guys can suggest ideas too.