Zenyatta and Winston Pt. 3

Okay this is actually a 3 parter and I may or may not post something for Christmas. So please enjoy! And Happy Holidays! Oh btw today is my Birthday hence why I might not post on Christmas since it's so close to my birthday.
Another thing I'm thinking of doing a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure/ MOTHY 7 deadly sins crossover, wondering if you guys like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you're jealous

Zenyatta:

Yes you were always view as the nice and kind wife of Zenyatta, the benevolent woman of Nepal but everyone has a dark side, especially you.

You use to be a cyborg of death, ‘Show no emotions especially at the enemy.’ use to be your motto now is ‘Bitch I hope the fuck you do!’, especially when an Overwatch agent was flirting with your Zeny.

She kept saying how cute and innocent he is, you were practically seeing red.

“Ah…. Mother you're eyes are red.”

You looked at Genos and Tyson, they had worried and nervous looks. Tyson pointed at your face. “Mom Gen’s right, your eyes went from (e/c) to blood red when that hoe started talking to dad.” Genos pulled out his phone and put the camera on.

You gasp at seeing your red eyes, you quickly rubbed your eyes and calm down which changed your eyes back. It always scared you when your old habits came back to haunt you, and Genos and Tyson know and always comfort you.

“Uh… mama don't be sad, after all old habits do die hard plus we know you're not hurt us.” Genos nodded with his brother's words and smirked. “Welllll~ except that female dog with father, don't worry we can help you in court if we have to. We can help cover the evidence and hire the best lawyers.”

Oh Genos is too precious like his father, he and Tyson are overprotected over you and their younger siblings. Tyson smile and gave you a thumbs up. “Yea you go beat her ass mom, show her your terrifying power and skills as an ex-assassin.”

You did and ran over to the bitch and perform a Falcon Punch on that hoe’s face, knocking her to the ground. Soon you gripped her hair tightly making her terrified. You glared at her and in a cold and malicious tone, spoke.

Hey bitch flirt with him again and you be a dead motherfucker. With arms chopped off, your legs broken at uneven angles causing you unbearable pain while I slash your face and take out your intestines and wear them as a scarf.”

Then you had a menacing stare it froze her of fear. “Do you understand?

She quickly nodded and when you let go she hauled ass out of there. You smirked at her scared state, man moments like this you miss being an assassin. You turn around to your family who had a nervous looks, you gave a sweet smile.

“Oh my it's seem like I blanked out…. Oh well.~”

You kissed Zeny’s and your sons’ cheeks. “Remember to come home safe and clean or else.” You smile and walked away. Genos and Tyson shiver in fright.

“Mother can be super scary.”

“Agreed that's why I do whatever she asked, no questions asked.”

“My sons that's why I will never cheat on her, plus she is very terrifying it's a wonder she's not part of Overwatch. She's OG like af as child.”

“It's she's OP af boi or OP as fuck boi, dad…”

“My mistake fam.”

“.........”

“.........”