When he's jealous Lúcio part

Okay my When he's jealous part was too long that it won't show Lúcio's part. I realize that a few days ago and edit the part a bit but still wouldn't show his part, so here's his'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys were in Japan to visit your Vocaloid family since it's been awhile you guys seen each other. You and Lúcio laughed as Kaito and Len were telling a funny story about sundaes.

“Yea then my taste sensors went overboard! I didn't know bananas can make ice cream so much better.”

Len scoffed. “Of course you blue haired baka, why do you think I always eat bananas.” Len’s mirror image or ‘sister' Rin snickered. “Or maybe because your rounded, hollow metal of storage tank you call a human equipment of a stomach can only handle bananas.”

You two burst out laughing as Len blushed and explained he can eat more than just bananas. Suddenly you felt an arm around your shoulders. “My... why didn't anyone told me that my lady was in town.~”

You smile and look up to see. “Gaku! Oh my kami I missed you, you eggplant freak!” The purple haired samurai chuckled and held you close. “Yea it's been awhile, so how are you utsukushī hime-sama?”

You giggled but Lúcio glared at the tall Vocaloid, he kinda always didn't like Gakupo because it seems it he's always flirty and ‘touchy' with you. Plus before you two dated he heard rumors that you and Gakupo were an item and another one saying the samurai cyborg was in love with you. Lúcio will call his relationship with Gakupo like frenemies, there's moments where they're bros and then there's moments where he wants to kill the guy….. Like now.

Lúcio moved closer to you and push Gakupo’s arm off your shoulder. He moved you closer to him and intensified his glare. “Hey lavender boy hands off!” Gakupo was surprised but soon smirked. “Oh and what are you going to do about it drop the beats by Dre.”

Lúcio got up and pulled out his Sonic Amplifier while Gakupo grabbed his katana. You sigh as the other Vocaloids place bets… again and this time it's look like Gakupo might win. You facepalm as the two bakas fought, kami if they weren't jealous of each other then that’d be great.

“Let's break it down!”

“Danshingu☆ Samurai!”

Fuck well that's 4 hours going down the drain… maybe Meiko can share some of her sake to pass and forget the time... But strangely you always remember.