Zenyatta and Winston part 2

Munchkins

Zenyatta:

Since he's an Omnic and you're a cyborg, children are hard thing to do, luckily miracles do happen. One day you find a baby near the bottom of the mountains, it was a girl and poor thing was crying her lungs out. You brought her back at the temple and found she was healthy, Zenyatta heard what happened and suggest that she was abandoned and you two raised her. Her name Takara, Japanese for treasure or jewel.

Then a terribly sick baby boy was left at the temple, you and Zenyatta try to help the boy but things were looking grim…. Then he endure it and made a full recovery, for his enduring you two named him Dante. Then when Overwatch infiltrated a base where evil experiments were occurring for soldiers and money, many went to the temple to heal mentally.

During that time two needed the most help were a teen boy with typhokinesis and pyrokinesis named Tyson but was called Vulcan, the other a teen boy who had forced cyberization named Genos. The two boys view you and Zenyatta as parents they once had and stayed in the temple as your two sons. In total you two have 4 wonderful children, Genos is the oldest by 19, Tyson is 18, Takara is 8, and Dante is 6.

You were planting new plants as Genos helping you by digging the holes and watering them. Tyson was mediating with Zenyatta since he still has some issues from his time at the base and has some anger problems. Dante and Takara were running around chasing each other, laughing. Genos looked at his younger siblings and smile.

“Mother this reminds me so much of my life before except I was an only child… it feels nice to have more people to love.” You nodded as you got up. “Yes it does I remember when it was only my elderly father and I… then he passed away leaving me alone not understanding who I am, but your father help me understand that I have a heart like any other and a soul as well.” You saw Tyson was focusing on his soul and he smile gently. “Even if I'm half machine I still have the ability to love and feel joy. As do you my darling son, everyone has the ability to change and move on for the better.”

Genos smile since you're just amazing as Zenyatta he looked at the planted pink roses since he told you it was his late mother's favorite, aloe vera a favorite of Tyson’s family, Daffodil to symbolize everyone's new beginnings, inner reflection, and memory. Through the most important flowers are rosemary and gladiolus since they mean remembrance, strength of character, and never giving up.

Genos couldn't help but think how sympathetic, understanding and wise his parents are. He wishes to be just as inspiring and influential as them, and Tyson agrees as well. Hence why both are with Overwatch joining on missions of peace and justice.

 Hence why both are with Overwatch joining on missions of peace and justice