Pets!

I was going add a funny picture of Hanzo but knowing Wattpad, yea nah.
Sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genji:

You were cooking dinner for your cute family. Genji was teaching the twins his ninja ways and knowing how energetic the twins are, will be super hungry.

You were cooking Yakitori and Tonkatsu since your beloved gifts were like only carnivores. You were frying the pork when you felt something soft around your legs. You look down and saw a red fox, it was rubbing itself on your legs like a cat. You smile. "Okay Aiko I'll give you some but that's it missy. You been gaining weight."

Aiko whined but you pay no mind and drop a piece of the pork and Aiko got it into her mouth. Happy of getting your delicious cooking scamper away. You giggled at the fox's antics. She only two years old yet it was like she's been apart of your family for years.

You only got her because she followed your family home after visiting the popular, Fox Village of Japan. When you guys discovered her, you were about to return her but Aiko whine and did puppy eyes. She stayed and you called her Aiko which means affection/love child, which she lives up to. She constantly loves to be petted, hugged, hold, etc. Like when you set up the table and saw Genji holding her in his arms.

"Aiko was nipping at our heels to inform dinner is served."

You giggled and scratched Aiko behind her ears. "Hai and it seems some kitsune really wants some Yakitori." Aiko made some weird laughing noise. Genji chuckled. "Who knew that the majestic kitsune can make such strange sounds."

Soon the twins arrived and sat at the chabudai. Aiko jumped off Genji's arms and went at the short table. You and Genji chuckled and sat down for dinner. Throughout the dinner Genji and the twins give Aiko bits and pieces of the food.

Hanzo:

Hanzo:

Hanzo was mediating as usual while you were with the children playing, so they don't bother him especially Chouko. She's such a daddy's little girl, and always wanted to be near him. Hanzo chuckled at the thought, when suddenly a deep meow was heard.

"Ah I see, so you grew tired of the children's antics as well Rin."

Hanzo opened his eyes to see a big black Maine Coon cat in front of him, it's golden eyes staring intensely at him. He chuckled and pet the cat as it moved around his hand. "Despite being a Maine Coon you were always a cold one, Rin."

Hanzo remembered when one of your father's friends gifted Rin to you both at your wedding. It was Kenshi, the blind swordsman thought a pet will prepare you two for children, through why a cat and not a dog is strange. Bluntly he said with a shrug.

"I don't know, it was the first thing to pop in my head since I forgot to get you guys something. Plus Hanzo to me seem like a cat person and it kinda remind me of him too."