Summer Games Pt 3

Hey I was thinking of making a Yandere version of this book since I recently got into Yandere stuff (especially Overwatch ones). Like it be the same as this book but the guys are Yanderes, you guys still met the first time like in this book and still have children from this book. Thoughts? I plan to do it for my OW Wife book too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkrat:

Despite being a lunatic your husband was an Olympian and you're his biggest fan. Most will agreed Jamison’s wife is crazy like him but she was hot too, some will say she's probably one of the hottest Olympian’s wives out there. Hanzo’s and McCree’s wives were also pretty high on the list, alongs Genji’s. Jamie took pride in that and tends to show you off to the cameras or his teammates.

He's like, “See the sheila with the huge rack and sexy legs? She's mine!” or “See a jackass like me can get sexy one.” You don't mind and love it, it just your husband showing his love.

Then he's the same with your two son. He likes to run around with the baby and show him off. He'll shove John in people faces. “Look at the ankle biter I made with my wife!”, “I made this!”, “He's handsome like his papa!” were along the lines he'll say. John didn't mind or in fact he seems to love the attention his father gives him since he always laugh or smile. You love your family to you this is perfect.

“Hey you're excited pudding?”

Jamison was throwing John in the air making the boy laugh. Jamison looked at you with a wide smile. “You bet I am! Couldn't wait beat the enemy, they got Buckley's chance!” Then he hold John and talk to him. “The we're gonna win! And papa will get gold making mummy very “stoked”, then you go with Uncle Roadie while papa and mummy are going off… Maybe you'll be a big brother after this day.”

You sat next to your husband. “Baby #2? Hmmm…. Now that's not a bad idea, after having little John here makes me want another. Plus making them is always the fun part.~” Jamie smirked. “Yeah it is. No wonder that cowboy drongo and his cook have six.”

You then saw what time it is and had to go. You grabbed baby John and kiss your husband. “Well I gotta go hot stuff I have something to do, but I'll be there when you're on the field.” You left with the baby making Jamie curious on what you had to do but knowing you it was something good.

*Time Skip*

Jamison was out on the field ready to get gold for his country. He was with his team ready to play cricket when he hear a specific voice.

“Gooooo! Jamie! Kick their ass and get the gold!”

He looked over to see you wearing a revealing cheerleader outfit in Australia’s flag colors. The top was short and show off your huge bust really well and the short shorts let the world see your sexy long legs, plus you and heels on too.

(Similar to this)