Roadhog

Ok Otaku-Girlfriend requested Roadhog. And for some reason I believe that Roadhog would like a chubby and curvy (Y/n). And I really didn't say what body type each character has but some do.

Hanzo- since (Y/n) is from Mortal Kombat her body is like Kitana’s.

McCree- (Y/n) is a Umbra Witch so like Bayonetta is taller than most women (McCree is still taller) and a slender yet curvy figure.

Soldier 76- has an athletic and a bit of a muscular build since she's the female version of Solid Snake

Junkrat- (Y/n) is from Saint Rows so like most women from the game. Long legs and big boobs.

Sorry felt like I had to explain it since I feel that people will be like why Roadhog’s chubby but not the others. Everyone's beautiful despite what others say hence the different body types. Thank you for reading this and enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddles

There's benefits of being fluffy like knowing good foods, you naturally have big boobs and butt, and a being a great cuddler. You finished cooking dinner for your three favorite criminals when you hear familiar laughter. It was Junkrat and his wife, leaning on each other with huge smiles. You knew that their run was successful.

“Kia ora everyone, dinner is ready.”

Soon the two rushed to the table and begin swallowing them down, then you felt a giant hand grabbed you and placed you on someone’s shoulder. You giggled knowing who it is. “Mako you goof.”

You heard the familiar coughing laughter of your beloved. He moved you to the couch and set you down, you smile. “Guessing you have something for me?” Roadhog nodded and pulled out a bag and opened it to show it was full of cute plushies and clothes. You gasped and hugged the big gaint. “Ohh~ Mako whakawhetai koe! I love these.” You hugged and snuggle the heck out of him, which is one of his weaknesses. You're so fluffy and soft like an adorable plushie and you're always so warm and comforting to be! Mako lean in and moved closer to you, sighing contently. Junkrat and his girl look at the cute scene.

“Hey Jamie ain't that the most adorbs thing ever.”

“Yea so adorbs, who knew Roadie was a softie.”

“..... Let's take a pic.”

“I go get the camera.”

Kisses

Mako rarely take off his mask, he's considered it a part of his face. You on the other hand knew him way before he became Roadhog, but you understand him and didn't push it.

You just sadly say. “Okay Mako I understand but I miss the days where I see your handsome face and kiss it… but it's fine.” And you simply walked away making Mako feel guilty and soon enough he's showing you his face. You smile since you had him where you want him, soon Mako will just show his face to you on his own. Only when he wants to.

Roadhog was walking around without his mask since Junkrat and his wife were out. You were just cleaning around the hideout since you didn't want anyone getting sick. Roadhog was helping or doing his best since he was big and couldn't do much, and he was too busy watching you. He saw how caring and hardworking you are despite having a terrible past.

He remembered how poor your family were and how often you all work to over exhaustion to the point where a rich man offer to buy your hand in marriage. Being the caring person you are you accepted so your family can have the money, but he was an abusive man and made your life a living hell….. until Mako got rid of him. Mako promised to be the best man he can be to you.