Zenyatta and Winston

Request by darkfirewolflove58 (Zenyatta) and evilrose365 (Winston).

This is going to be in 2 parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddles

Zenyatta:

You were helping around the temple especially with the flowers, you were humming while watering. Soon you felt someone tap your shoulder, you turn around and saw your beloved husband there, he was holding a cup of tea.

“Butterfly I have made you some fresh tea since you must be tired.”

You laugh. “Oh Zeny I'm fine remember like Genji I don't really need food but tea does sound nice.” You grabbed the cup and sat down, Zenyatta floated down and actually sat down on the ground. You lean on him, sighing happily.

“I love moments like this, peaceful and laying next to you.”

“Yes I do as well, quite enjoyable.” You drink the tea while admiring the view of Nepal, it was always breathtaking. You snuggle closer to Zenyatta, despite the fact neither of you two have body heat you still felt warm around him.

“You know I understand when Genji embraces his wife here, it feels quite wonderful. To be next to your dearest one with a lovely view and with no company but each other's… is such a paradise.”

Zenyatta snuggle closer to you. “And you're my paradise.” You smile. “And you're my heart.”

Genji looked at the scene and call over his wife who has a big belly, she huffed. “Koishī this better be good, because too much exercise might be bad for our gifts.”

Genji pointed to the cute couple. “Look Master is having a tender moment with his love, and I couldn't help but found it kawaii.” She looked over and squeal. “Oh they're so cute! Who knew machines can be so romantic.”

“Uh you do, after all how did think you get pregnant.” Soon a loud slap was heard around the temple.

Winston:

You were typing on a computer creating a firewall with fellow geniuses Hal Emmerich and Reyes’ wife. It was Snake’s idea since the fall of Overwatch there been increase of hacking and recently someone stole of your husband's designs of chronal accelerator, Snake was worried that hackers were ruin Philanthropy and her and Hal’s anti-Patriot activity.

Due to the request of Snake you three have to used older version of technology since according to her.

“Sometimes to move forward you got to look back.”

You were puzzled by some equations since you're use to the futuristic tech of today…

Maybe that's why Snake request that since so many hackers and scientists are using future tech and by using older tech they'll be confused and overthink it.

You gave up yelled for your husband. “Winston darling I need your help!” Winston jumped down from his tire swing and land beside you.

“Yes dear?”

You moved the computer to him. “I don't understand the codes here, it's from an old compacts of Snake’s nanomachines and tech from way back then.” Winston moved his glasses to get a better view. “Mmm… they do look puzzling but let me see.”

Winston typed on the computer, you lean in watching him try dozens of equations until finally he crack one set of codes. You smile. “Oh you did it!”