First Time Pt 3 (Lemon Warning)

Wooooaaaaaa!!!!!!! Finally finished Roadhog and especially Zenyatta were hard but I did it! Please enjoy it be clean for awhile now so non-lemoners can relax and enjoy my book!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lúcio:

Bitch you got this, as a Vocaloid sex is a popular topic. Especially since you, Gakupo, and Len are view as sex symbols, since most Vocaloid songs involved sex.

Spice

Madness of Duke Venomania

O.T.N

Pomp and Circumstance

And one of your most popular songs, The Alluring Uncrowned Queen where you play as the infamous Barbara Palmer mistress of King Charles II of England, as she influence the king (Who was played by Gakupo, he happily agreed to be your king).

So you weren't nervous about losing your V-card and know a lot of sex and the kinks but you only had a few but Lúcio was a very sweet, so you won't use them. He's just so innocent unlike his newly cyborg bride, who knew way too much due to her job. Lúcio was nervous and so you led the way.

You two were already only wearing underwear as Lúcio played his “Sexy Time” playlist he made for occasions like this played in the background. You looked at him. “So Superstar what's your thing? I'm fine doing almost anything.”

Lúcio blushed at the question. “I… ummmm… I don't really have a kink except maybe body worship and gentle sex.”

Oh so your hubby is vanilla type of guy. That's fine that makes him your cinnamon roll. You giggled. “Oh don't be embarrassed cutiepie we all have things that turn us on. I don't judge hey if it makes you feel better Kaito likes to eat ice cream while having sex, Meiko is into rough stuff, and Gakupo has a Samurai saving ladies role playing thing.”

Lúcio laughed a bit. “Yup that totally helps, thanks now I can use that against Lavender Boy.”

You giggled too knowing Gakupo will hunt down the person who told his kink, he mostly likely think Kaito or Len did it. You kiss him as Lúcio held you close soon underwears were taken off, Lúcio was amazed by your body. He saw your number tattoo on your shoulder which every Vocaloid has, and some of the lines where your real skin and synthetic skin meet. You're a futuristic beauty to him and it's turning him on.

You giggled. “Enjoying the view Lu?~” You motion to his hard on making the male blushed.

You wink as you move his hands to your body, Lúcio immediately touch every inch. He touch your chest and butt you moan making Lúcio pleased. He squeezed your breasts and kiss your neck leaving marks, wanting to see more of your arousal face. Soon you felt so hot you gently push Lúcio away.

“I can't stand it please take me!”

Lúcio smile and gave a sweet kiss to your lips. “Sure thing anjo.~” He lay you on the bed and position himself.

“Ready?”

“Yes.~”

Lúcio slide his length in so he won't cause too much pain. You wince in pain and had tears appearing in the corners of your eyes. Once his whole member was in Lúcio planted kisses all over your face and whispered sweet nothings in his native language. Soon you told him to move and in one thrust you moan. Lúcio went in a gentle rate and was staring at you.

“G-god you're s-so beautiful.~” You pulled Lúcio to gave him a kiss and stare into his eyes. “A-and you're handsome.~”

Moans filled the moans and soon the warmth in your stomach was unbearable.