When they propose to you Pt 1

Requested by evilrose365, TaraMullis, @BeanieTheNeko, OwlOfTheInternet
Sorry for the long wait! Hope everyone enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genji:
(Y/C)-- (Your Country)

You smile as you watch the lights fill the temple of Nepal. It's truly beautiful here and it's better with your beloved at your side. Genji told you everything after you kicked his ass back at (Y/C), with your parents’ permission you travelled with him as he searched for his purpose. Soon you two met Zenyatta and his wife and with much of your begging Genji became his pupil, soon he had inner peace.

Genji couldn't be more grateful to have such a caring and patient woman by his side. You were there when he needed support or when needed to rant, you were there ready to listen and arms out ready to cuddle him. Zenyatta and his wife were happy to help Genji's through his healing process but were grateful that you were there when Genji wouldn't listen to them.

It was Christmas time at Nepal and you and Genji were in front of the temple looking at the starry night sky. “You know Koishī this reminds me back at Hanamura when you sneak out to just to visit me and we then leave and enjoy the stars.” Genji smile. “Hai and I won't look because I was too spellbind by your looks since I thought you're far more breathtaking than the stars.” You blush and use your coat sleeves to cover your face, Genji chuckled.

“And I still do… (Y/n)-chan there's no need to be embarrassed. You're truly beautiful and I'm so happy to have someone like you with me.”

“I feel the same since you're so handsome. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Genji from his corner of his eyes saw two familiar guys. It was Master Kuai Liang and his son or better known as by their alias Sub-Zero and Tundra. Luckily he kept in touch with his sister-in-law who actually sends letters to him after hearing from an old friend about his cyberization. She hope for the best for him and often tells how depressed Hanzo is despite having a young daughter that clings to him. When Genji needed help with his plan to propose bshe offered some friends to help. Genji looked back to you.

“Hey sexy I feel like some hot chocolate how about you?”

You nodded and smile. “Hot chocolate does sound nice.” Genji quickly left. “Good better go get started then!” He dashed away leaving you confused by his action and sudden loud voice.

Genji dashed into a room where the two men were. Tundra chuckled. “Nice one cyborg ninja dude. Now your beloved is not totally suspicious.” Sub-Zero hit his son's chest. “My son be nice I was just as nervous he was when I proposed to your mother. We all can't be confident like you.” Sub-Zero looked at Genji. “The garden is all set up. Just gave us the sign to make it snow and don't get too nervous. If she stayed with you despite everything then she's truly feels the same.”

Genji smile. “Arigatō Sub Zero-San and Arigatō for helping me.” Tundra motion to you. “Well what are you waiting for? Go propose!”

Genji nodded and went to the garden. He saw how many ice sculptures there were. He saw hearts, doves, and cranes, but the favorite was the big one with two doves on top of a heart with red roses inside of it (top pic). He took a big breath before yelling. “(Y/n)-chan! Over here, I'm in the garden!”

You smile and went to the temple's garden excited for some hot chocolate. When you ran in you gasped loudly, beautiful sculptures of ice were in the garden that weren't there earlier. Genji was in front of one with two doves on top of a heart filled with roses.