Relatives Pt 1

Genji:

The kids love their Oji and Oba despite Hanzo's somewhat cold attitude. They also love playing with their Itokos too and Oji has two dragons which is cooler than one. Hanzo was the calm and a bit strict uncle to his brother's kids but he was never rude or mean to them. He loves them like his own, he believes that his dislike should only be directed to Genji not your or the children they shouldn't bear his hate just because they share Genji's blood. He actually tell funny stories of their day of youths more specifically Genji's embarrassing moments.

The kids also love Rin because the cat will act all royal and watch them. Rin on the other hand will just take the loud antics of the kids as he question his whole life. Hanzo's wife was nice to them and show them her air and fire abilities she inherited from her parents. She'll tell them stories of the people from her family like how her father saved the world in a tournament or how her mother talks about the magical creatures in her realm. Plus she can turn into a dragon like her dad but it's takes tons of energy to do it so she only did it once.

The kids actually meditate with Hanzo and learn a thing or two about archery or some ninja skills. Hanzo's wife help them in combat and how one needs to be attentive at all times. You and Genji return from a date and wanted to take the kids home.

"I wonder what nii-chan does with the kids when we're not here?" You shrugged. "Maybe something cool since they love him or maybe trying to make the kids like him more than you."

Genji scoffed as he open the door of Hanzo's home. "Yeah right what can nii-chan do I can't?" Then you two froze at the scene in front of you two.

It was Hanzo standing on his middle fingers and he had sunglasses on. He was using his feet to pull his bow and holding the arrow.

The kids were around him at awe, then he pull the arrow back and let it go. It hit the target across the room getting a bullseye. The kids cheer as Hanzo smirked. "Too easy."

You and Genji were shocked that the so serious Hanzo did something fun like that. Genji snapped out of it first.

"Okay maybe except that."

Hanzo:

Genji's the cool uncle I mean who has the chance to say they have a cyborg ninja for a uncle. Genji will show off his ninja skills and will let his dragon Soba play with them. In revenge for telling his twins embarrassing stories, he'll tell the kids embarrassing stories as well but has pictures too. Especially when Hanzo was mistaken as a girl a lot when they were younger even had a few boys asking him out. He also play pranks with them especially on Hanzo.

Genji's wife was caring and sweet to the kids. For the girls she made dresses and help them a lot with their hair. For Liu she make a scarf and when he trains with Genji clean up his wounds. Aiko loves to play with the kids since more people, more friends, and more friends mean more fun! She play catch or chase them around. It's more fun when Rin the cat is here because she can pull on his tail and ears and he try to hit her, but she always dodge it.

Tomoe was putting bows in Aiko's red fur. She and Chouko were having a tea party, their oba made them pretty dresses for the occasion. Akio happily squeal while Rin was in a hat and was questioning his whole existence. Maybe that blind man with the sword should've let that crazy woman adopt him. Genji was in a green tutu with a pink fluffy boa and a tiara. He happily agreed to be Lady Rachaeltons while his daughter was the princess, he sip his tea since Tomoe actually made tea.

And it was fucking lit like this tea party.

"Ah Tomoe-hime this tea is amazing! I'm so glad you invited us to the party, right Soba?"