Pets! Part 2

Sorry I kept it short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaper:

Gabriel likes to be in touch with his Latino roots and he wants his children as well. So he brought two pitbulls, he likes to keep it real. One black and white male one named Cesar, after Cesar Chavez. The other a female brown brindle one named Shakira after the Colombian singer.

They're totally sweethearts.

At first you were worried that the pitbulls might hurt the kids since hearing how scary they are. Gabriel calmed you down saying there's only a bad owner, not a bad dog. He trained them personally and made the best guard dogs out of them.

You two were sleeping when you woke up since you hear the dogs barking. You shake Gabriel. "Gabe. Babe. Gabriel!" He jumped up.

"I didn't burn the tortillas! I swear mamá!"

Gabe took heavy breaths and saw your confused face.

"Oh... Nevermind."

"Anyways... babe I hear the dogs barking maybe there's something wrong."

Gabriel scoffed. "It's nothing baby, maybe barking at something like a squirrel or some shit like that." You agreed and cuddle next to him and fell asleep.

*Crash*

"Ahhhhhh!!!!"

You and Gabriel open you guys eyes and stare at each other before grabbing each other weapons. Gabe with his twin shotguns and your dark matter assault rifle, you two quietly invested the noise. As you two left the bedroom you two heard the dogs barking and more screaming but two voices made you and Gabe froze.

"Ah! Cesar!"

"Stop that please!"

That's the children and you and Gabe look each before nodding. You readied your gun as Gabe jumped in first.

"PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN NOW!!!"

You followed and aim your rifle to see three masked men, and the dogs biting on them and one was on the ground bleeding from his leg. The men were terrified and drop their guns, you grabbed the kids and told them to go the master bedroom. Gabe whistled and the dogs let go and ran to his side growling at the men.

Turns out the men broke in hoping to kidnapped the kids and hold them for ransom since you and Gabriel are well known. Luckily the dogs stopped them and attack leaving him with horrible injuries, especially the one on the floor since both dogs bit his legs.

As they got arrested you hugged the dogs tightly, petting them and telling them "Good girl. Good boy. Thank you for protecting the kids."

Gabriel scratch Cesar behind his ears. "Yea you guys did a great job. Thanks."

"