Moon

A/N: Unscripted, unplanned. But well deserved. Song, just something that I needed the other day and something I felt needed to be shared. 

I'm over the moon rn. Whatever good thing I did to deserve this, I'll repeat. This is amazing. I just don't know how long it'll last. I hope it's a long time. I think I'm about due for some good in my life. At least that's what my fortune cookie said the other day. "Happier days are definitely ahead for you. Struggle has ended." I hope it's here to stay. I think  I need a little happy in my life. This is the happiest I've ever been. The day before receiving that fortune I was doubting, well, everything. Bawling my eyes out and thinking this was the lowest point in my life. I guess I was wrong. Bc I'm happy and I'm just over the moon. I really hope this is here to stay. I hope that cookie's not wrong. But they've never steered me wrong before. I have amazing friends. The best actually. If you read this, you know who you are. And as weird and stupid as it sounds, I'm in love. That down point the other night just proved it. I've been through some serious pain but I've never felt anything like that. It must have been heartbreak. But the one that caused it, is the one that fixed it. I wrote about it too. I'm afraid to post it. It's really dark, really sad. I let K read it but that's only bc she would understand. I'm even more afraid to post it now. In light of new, um, information. I don't want her to worry about me. I'm stable, I guess you could say, now. I don't want her to see rock bottom. But just when I was starting to lose hope, someone brought her back. Well, I hope she's back. I did only see the notification about 30 minutes ago and it came in over 5 hours ago so. I hope that cookie was right. I hope she's back. She's my Penguin. When I saw the notification, I almost lost my mind. I'm still not over it. I'm still shaking. I'm very emotional rn but it's a good kind of emotion. Happy tears. Today's been a really, very good day. Spending all day watching Avengers movies and talking to K. But this just puts it over the top. Thank you universe. You brought a star back to me. You gave me joy back. Just when I really needed it. If you read this Shelbs, I've got so much to tell and show you. Just wait until you find out how lovesick I am. K already knows. I think I kinda lowkey annoy her. I've written more things. They're not done but I never left you out. I can't. I could never. I can't ever forget you. You're my favorite star. I've been through some, uh, drama? Is that how I should put it? Not sure. It's a unique situation. If I can, I'd love to explain it to you. I might have just stumbled into something really good. Whoever gave me today, thank you. My luck might be turning around. The sun might be coming out from behind the darkest of clouds. Did I find the sun? Or did it finally find me? Is it luck? Or just well deserved joy? Pure, unmasked joy? I don't want this to be forever and a day long. I just wanted to post something impromptu. Something unplanned. I really hope that this is the beginning of real happiness for me. After the past months I've had and the year that 2015 was, I think it should be due time for me to have some good. But who knows? Only time will tell. And I hope time, distance, and the universe get on the same page and work out for us. Bc I think we all need a little happy, a little good, a little sun and a whole lot of love between the three of us. I hope the world brings us together soon. Bc I need that. And I know you both do too. Idk if they'll read this. Probably. They love my writing. It's not great but it makes them happy so... And I hope I get to meet Romeo one day. And I hope I'm Juliet. They say I have the chance but do I really? But I now know it's love. Oh, it's love! Haha! I'm in love! And tbh it's amazing and  horrible. Oh but I wouldn't change a thing. I really think things are getting better. Thank you universe! Thank you world! Thank you fortune cookie! I really needed that. Okay. I'm gonna go to bed, it's almost 5AM here. To anyone that reads my writing, I love you.I hope to give you more soon. Probably a finished fic. I just have to finish writing it. And then it'll be a chaptered thing. It's 60 some pages. Look forward to that. Okay, night, kiddos!

A/N: Hope you liked this. If Shelbs sees this and wants to see the sad thing I wrote, then I'll post that to public too. (i wrote it on here.) Night kiddies. Love you.

~Samm ^~^