Talk Back

A/N: This is sort of a continuation of the last one. Sorta. I'm not worrying or caring about capitalization bc I'm lazy. Plus that's how it's written in my notebook so.... Okay whatever, enjoy I suppose..... ***POTENTIALLY TRIGGERING. PLS BE SAFE!!!! (none of this is real and it's not gonna be okay? don't worry)***

~Samm :/

guess who's back? it's me girl. ready for more? too bad, here it comes. i'm bringing him into it this time. yeah, "noooo" is right. fear me. i'm in charge here. not you. i own you not the other way around. oh, you're hungry? too damn bad. do you know how much i hate you? there aren't words enough to describe it. to answer and old question: yes, i do wan't you dead. that's the only way i can' be free. i know how you are. you'll step out of the way, won't you? be a dear and shove off.  you know he won't care. he doesn't know you're  even alive. and he never will. why would he want to? you know you're not worth his time. even k left you. look at the lonely baby. haha! you circus freak!  i could make a fortune from the people that will come and laugh at you. let me put you in a box, a cage. it's your turn now. i'm gonna lock you away where people can laugh at you. you can't hide from me. i'm everywhere you are. those blankets won't protect you, child. you're a little girl, grow up! stop being a baby. you gonna cry yourself to sleep little girl? you know that knife slice didn't hurt. make a new one. you know you want to. look at you hypocrite. you beg her not to when you want to do the same thing. you're sick. she really could find better. pick up the blade, wimp. i call the shots remember? do as i say or i'll make it worse for you. he doesn't care. she doesn't care. bee doesn't care. linzy didn't care. none of them did. that's why they left. do us all a favor and don't wake up. no one cares about you. own up to it. accept it. no one even likes you. now go to sleep, babe. you can hope for a better day but with me around, why bother? everything's your fault. don't deny it. and don't bother waking up. if you do, i'll make tomorrow worse than today. that is a guarantee. you wonder what's wrong with you. do you really want me to answer that? do you want me to list your flaws? you know i will. i love hurting you. i love seeing you cry. hey, she left you again. she's bored of you. she hates you. so does the little one you call meat. she pretends to like you. you know she doesn't. are you gonna let her read this? oh, please do it. i want to see you cry in front of so many people. you know i love humiliating you. i love it when i bring you down. i love torturing you. i love your tears. they bring me joy. i love making you look crazy. don't you just love how much i hate you? you want a normal life? forget that thought! throw it out the window. do you hate me as much as i hate you? you disgust me. hey, hey, guess what? he doesn't love you. no one does! think i'm wrong? no? good! i'm not. i'm always right. do you know why? i only speak the truth. remember who taught us that? yeah, i know you do. he doesn't care about you either. k, leaves early so she doesn't have to deal with you. she turns you over to me. tyler doesn't care. josh doesn't care. no one does. just leave, we don't want you here. you're not welcome. you're not good enough. why do you keep trying? you always fail. why are you still breathing? just stop. it would really help us all out. there's a reason your wrist feels weird when i come around. they know what you really want. so just do it. you know you've thought about it. you know you really want to. just give up so i can be free already. free me. we both know you want to. you want me gone? there's only one way to do that, darlin'. i love using your pet names against you. don't make me push you off. this is something you have to do for yourself, sam. kate can't help you. shelby can't help you. keaton, dan, phil and matt can't help you. blake, tc, jayk and ashton can't help you.  calum, rian, zack and josh can't help you. harry, louis, liam and zayn can't help you. jack, alex, and niall can't help you. luke, michael, and tyler can't help you. not even drew can help you. no one can save you from me. none of them even want to. so give in. i am your only friend after all. come with me to hell. you know it's where you belong. you'll like it there. i'm actually looking out for you here. that's it princess. take a step closer to the edge. now all you have to do it jump. jump and we're both free. yes! thank you! finally, i'm free. take my hand and we'll go to a place better than neverland. let's go to hell. let's finally go home. we can be royalty there. let's be the king and queen. he's been waiting for you. the mater of red. the ruler of flame. the owner of hell. he's been waiting a long time to meet you. are you with me? good. we're home. goodbye earth. we hated you the whole time. i have my queen with me in hell. that's all i need. goodbye. 

A/N: Wow okay. That was sadder than I thought. I really probably triggering. I'm so sorry. That was kind of an experiment. I can't explain it but okay. 

~Samm ://