Fright

A/N: This was inspired by my brother. He scared me as I was walking out of the kitchen the other day and I got inspired! ^.^

~Samm ^~^

Fright shocks the heart. Like a jolt of lightning. It chills you to your core. Makes you question reality. Leaves your heart racing and nerves buzzing. For some it's a thrill to have your pants scared off. For others it's traumatic. Fright can be dangerous. It can be fun. When someone jumps out at you, it gives you a feeling of panic. For some the adrenaline kicks in. For others it just causes panic. Fright often leads to fear. Fear can take over. It can ruin your life. Fear can happen anytime. Maybe your foot slips on a stair and it sends a jolt to your heart. You didn't even fall, just a misplaced foot. Maybe it's someone you fear. Or fear of losing. It could be rejection that you fear. Or heights. Or anything really. Everyone has something they're afraid of. Could it be the dark? Or a shark? Maybe it's love. Maybe it's an animal. Or a plant even. It could possibly be failure. Anything could cause the fear to creep into your bones. The ice to chill your veins. The doubt to cloud your mind. The pulse quickening, shaky feeling. The sweaty palms. The shivers down your spine. The instinct to run and never turn back. Fears are irrational and crazy. They're weird and unexplainable. They leave you shaking in your boots. Ready to run faster than you ever have. Fears can be used against you. Fears can be overcome. There are many different types of fears. Fear of people. Fear of death. Fear of life. Fear of change. Fear of reality. Fear of anything. Fear is just fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the future. Fear of the past. Fear of the known. Fear of fear itself. Fear will always be there, until you decide to overcome it.

A/N: Okay so I added more from what I had handwritten so here. Enjoy. 

~Samm ^~^