Gizmo

A/N: Okay so, uhm. I wrote this one about my dog directly. We had him put down about 3 weeks ago. We're not sure what happened but we think he had a stroke. He was suffering and now he's not. It's been hard on us. We all miss him a ton. And for those of you that may read that are in the 5SOS Fam, you'll recognize the name "Gizmo". It was total coincidence that the canine friend of Calum Hood was put down the same day as my dog of the same name. My Gizzy was part Australian Shepherd and part Chow. (I'll give you a photo.) He was sweet and we'd had him for a long time. He was born in December of '04 and he made it to May of 2016. He had a good life. Spoiled rotten but well loved. He's safe now, and out of pain but I miss him dearly. So I'll just get on with this then.

QOTC: Some losses never heal, you just learn to carry the burden and shed a tear every now and then. ~Tina Gayle (found on google)

~Samm^~^

  I'm trying to be positive. I'm trying to be happy. But how can I do that when you've taken him away? It hurts to know that I'll never see your face. Feel you in my arms. Or tell you one last time. This feeling haunts me. What more am I to do? He's gone now. All that's left to say is, "adieu". Goodbye my angel bean. I'll see you again one day. I that you remember me. I know I can't forget you. It's quiet here without you. You've left Trooper all alone. I miss you already. I hope your journey was fast and easy. I know you're not in pain. But going on without you hear is like a knife to my heart. I love you Gizzy baby. I hope that you know that. I feel so bad for what I did. I wish I could take it back. All I have to look forward to are sleepless nights and pain. I love you baby boy. I wish I could see your face. Leave kisses on your nose and face. To show you what you mean to me. But that's all over now. The pain your memory will bring will only last for now. Someday soon it'll all be over and life will go on. Right now it hurts to think of you. I hope that leaves soon. I feel nothing but despair. I'm numb in every way. I hate this feeling. I have losing someone I love so much. Goodbye for now my sweet puppy. I'll see you one day soon.  

A/N: ^^^^This is Gizzy

A/N: ^^^^This is Gizzy. At this time we'd had him since February. So he was a few months old. The only reason I'm putting it here is bc Wattpad wouldn't let me put it in the top. Idek why either. Anyway hope you enjoyed.   Again I'm sorry this is short but this is what I was feeling after he was taken to be put down. Sorry it's depressing. Comments are welcome! Love you!

~Samm^~^