🎶Screaming Come Back To Me🎶

A/N: Just idk
xSam😞💔😭

I miss you... I miss you so much...it tears me to shreds...I miss you every day.... I just wanna hear your voice, your laugh. I wanna see you smile. I wanna hug you and tell you everything will be okay. I wanna read your poems again. I just wanna talk to you.... I want you here, next to me so I don't have be separated by a screen from one of my favorite people. I don't wanna miss you anymore. I don't want you to be so far out of reach. I want you back in my life. Hell, I just wanna know you're okay. I wanna hear about your plays and talk about Blake with you. There's so, so much I wanna tell you, so much I wish you knew already. I wanna send you find Snapchats, I wanna Skype again, and most importantly, I wanna send you stuff on your birthday. I just wanna know your happy and safe. I want you to know you deserve the world, that being your friend is worth...all of this: the pain, the distance, the wait. I'm just living for the day you message me and say, "hey I'm back". I'm living for the day we can talk again and Skype and talk like we used to. I'm waiting for a day when I can meet you're amazing self in person. I'm waiting for the day you come back to me and we can talk about BTR, AR and ATL again. I'm hoping for the day that you don't have to be that far away ever again. For the day that the farthest you'll be is another room. You're my best friend, even now. And I still love you, you still mean the world to me, you're still my sister... I just miss you so much Shelbs...

A/N: Pretty self-explanatory.
xSam😞💔😭