Questions

A/N: So hey, this is sad and doubt filled. Don't think too much into this. I wrote this a little while back. It's just somethings I was thinking about my ex-best friend. It was actually and written so here, I guess.

~Samm ^~^

How is it possible that a simple ribbon can break my resolve? How is it that just the thought of her con create a puddle of sadness, anger, and fear out of me? How does she have this power over me, even after all these years? Why is the memory so tender? Why does she always seem to come up when I'm at my best? Does she try to destroy me, subconsciously? What game is she playing? Does she have a voodoo doll? Is that why she breaks me so easily? Why is she my kryptonite? How does she have this hold on me? Is she aware she makes me cry? Why do I think of her so often? Is that what she does to people? Why give me that poem, then leave me? Is it possible she broke my heart? How can I miss her but not at the same time? Why does she make me feel this way? Why does she cause me so much pain? Even after 5 years her leaving still hurts me? Does she know how much she hurt me? Does she know the problems she's caused me? Does she know I can't trust because of her? Will she ever know the hell she put me through? Why can't I hate her? After all she put me through, why can't I hate her? Why would I forgive her if she asked? Why can't I make myself remain mad at her? How can she do this to me and not be in my life?

A/N: It's short but it's something. Idk.

~Samm ^~^