Lost

A/N: Ignore me. Everyone always does. 

~Samm :///

i'm alone. once again. not like they care. no one ever does. i'm just as invisible now as i was in high school. and the only one who cares, is a world away. funny how life seems to stab us in the back when we least expect it. sad isn't it. the people that care the most, are miles and miles away. so far out of reach that you'd have no idea what happened to them... it's sick. it breaks my heart. because without her, i have no one. everyone's always leaving. no one ever stays. a few days here and there then poof. gone like a ghost. in the blink of an eye. i go from having everything, to nothing in a flash. 

and then come the flashbacks. his broken cries. the ones that haunt me at night. the sounds i can never forget. the hospital room. he looks so sick... this could be it... the strongest woman i know in tears... his headstone... her funeral... the hospital bed in the family room... her cold lifeless body... seeing her in a box... seeing him in a box... his funeral... watching that disease take him from me... watching it eat his brain... watching her fade away... his unintelligible voice...the one that used to be so strong... the tough guy... the farmer... the biker... the man with the CBs... my second father... the chair he always sat in left empty... the smell of his cologne... the way he talked... the way he teased... the hugs he gave... the way he laughed... his motorcycles... his Harley shirts... his grumpy attitude... his spotted tongue... the tip of his tail... the way he could jump... his "radar ears"... the way he whined when giving kisses... his gold eyes... his kisses... his little "mark mark"... his smol collar... his temperament.... her eyes...

I try to think of the things I want to remember. Not the things that haunt me. That's the only thing that makes the tears stop. 

A/N: Whatever

~Samm :///