My Little Grad🎓

A/N: I'm just overflowing with pride so here.
~Samm🙈💭💚

My best friend graduates in 18 days! I'm so proud of that little bean. She's come so far. I remember when I met her my sophomore year. That was 5 years ago. She's always been there for me. She's my sister. She's been through hell and back. But she never loses faith in me. She's been there for me through everything. She really is the sister I never had and I'm so incredibly grateful for her. And now I'm over here, crying bc she's  amazing! And I'm so, so very proud of her. I love her to pieces. I honesty don't know what I'd do or who I'd be without her. I don't know what I did to deserve her. It must have been something really good. God, I love my best friend. I'm so, so, so proud of her. And I'm proud to call her my best friend. She's absolutely perfect the way she is and I couldn't have wished for a better friend. I couldn't have imagined a better person to call my best friend. She's the perfect person, perfect friend, perfect sister. Five years is a long time. I'm so glad I have her. She picked up the pieces the last person I called "best friend/sister" left me in. And she's never left me. Five years later and I can still count on her. And I don't have to talk to her everyday. She's just there. And I'm so glad she is, I'm so glad I have her. I'm so proud.

A/N: This was random. But that's okay. I'm just proud of my bestie Hollie.
~Samm🙈💭💚