INTRODUCTION

BAD BLOOD.

❛❛ BATTLE SCARS, BODY BUMPED, BRUISED

❛❛ BATTLE SCARS, BODY BUMPED, BRUISED. ❜❜

( welcome!! )
in which your friendly neighbourhood canadian rants about wrestlers, their gimmicks, and the championships they win!!

+ before you go!!
this story looks better when viewed in the colour black! you can go into your reading preferences and change your background to fit the aesthetic if you wish to do so.

( disclaimer!! )
all rights reserved to wwe and respective superstars mentioned in this story.

+ thank you!!
i would like to thank all of the creators of the gifs that i use throughout this book. none of the gifs i use are created by myself, i just find them on google and edit them.

( warning!! )
this story may contain violence, blood, and strong language.

+ author's note!!
hey everyone!! this story has been completed for a few months now, but in september 2020, i decided to move a few chapters around, edit them, and make everything look more appealing to the eye!!

i also want to acknowledge that this story consists of me sharing my own opinions. they're not facts or gospel, they're just my opinions. let's continue to keep this a respectful environment where people can comment, discuss topics, and share their own opinions as well.

thank you all for the love and support!! it really means the world to me. i hope you all enjoy reading what i scream into the void!!

© PRINCECARLGRIMES 2016