2 | SMACKDOWN - 08/30/16

first of all, i love the miz, he's awesome. no pun intended.

secondly, i used to really love dolph ziggler. he was one of my favorites, especially when he was with vicki, but now, i cannot stand him. some one should just give him a belt so he can shut the hell up and stop crying lmfao.

aj styles showed up started talking smack, saying how he beat up john cena and how he's the 'face of this place' again. i don't really like aj styles, as in he's not one of my favorites. but he's okay, he's really funny and entertaining in my point of view. (reading this over now on may 19th of 2017, it makes me laugh my ass off because i love him now.)

and i love bray wyatt's craziness. i really wished that bray and dean were feuding and not dean vs. aj & bray vs. randy. because c'mon, who wants to see randy and bray? i mean, it's gonna be really good, but i'd rather bray and dean instead. but whatever, it's all good in the hood. (wow i was a dumbass.)

that segment where renee went to heath's house and met his wife was great. heath makes me laugh so much and i would totally love to see him win the tag team championship so he can get that contract and provide food for his children lmao. in all seriousness though, i'm betting on american alpha. also renee young has my heart, i love her so much.

now on to my baby, the irish lass kicker. she lost, again. why!? why wwe!? why you gotta trea my boo like this?

carmella began beating down on nikki, which obviously distracting becky. now, on that hand, carmella... meh, she's all right. she's just slightly annoying, #sorrynotsorry. not trying to offend anyone if they love her, she just tends to get on my nerves a little. she's okay though.

as long as becky wins the smackdown women's title, that's all that matters to me. i honestly think the only women who deserve the title are becky or naomi. that's my opinion, though. they'll probably give it to nicki because she just came back from her injury or carmella. and i don't think i'd be too bothered if alexa or natayla won.

furthermore, who could honestly give a shit about curt hawkins? #sorrynotsorryagain

i hope dean kicks aj's ass at backlash. y'all know if aj wins, he'll be talking about how he beat up dean ambrose for the next month. i mean, aj is not that bad, i just love dean more.

wait, did corbin win by disqualification? letme watch that back.

while dean and baron were focused on fighting each other, aj in attempt to interfere, he ended up kicking baron from on the apron, which wasn't his original target. now doing this, aj went to kick dean, but dean avoided his boot which resulted in aj la ding on the ropes. you know, in the coconuts... it was hilarious.

i'm crying rn. dean walked up to him and shook his hand.

and that's the end of the show.
two hours is too short, and three hours is too long.

__________

- matchups -

1. the hype bros beat the vaudevillians to advance in the smackdown tag team tournament

2. aj styles got to beat up apollo crews

3. alexa bliss and natayla picked up the win against becky and naomi by alexia pinning becky while she was distracted

4. my man heath slater and rhyno won aganist the headbangers to advance in the tag team tournament. so this means next smackdown, there will be the usos vs. american alpha & heath and rhyno vs. hype bros

5. baron corbin vs. my babyy

__________

and that was it. it wasn't all that bad. i'd probably say that smackdown was better than raw....
....again

moxley, xx