16 | SMACKDOWN - 10/18/16

wyatt, harper, orton & kane
HOLY SHIT. OH MY GOODNESS. bray wyatt arrives at ringside in a frigging casket, while luke harper and randy orton are in the middle of a match. and eventually bray had enough so he interfered. he went to randy in the casket, but when he opened it, KANE WAS IN IT. it may not sound like it was crazy, it wasn't really, but it really surprised me because i had just walked into the room from getting a snack.

alexa
SHE LOOKED SO HOT TONIGHT OHMYGOD.

naomi
PLEASE, continue to change your ring attire every night because it's so entertaining and fresh and new.

i honestly think that naomi should have won that match. she had control of the entire match, she did beat alexa (the number one contender) so naomi, SHOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER GOD DAMMIT. they shouldn't have made naomi win at backlash if they were still going to continue with alexa being the #1 cond. since she lost, she's less of a threat in my opinion. even though becky and naomi are friends, naomi should be a larger threat then alexa. plus, if anyone should take the title from my baby becky, it should be naomi.

- she was the first ever fcw divas champion
- and she won a wwe slammy award for the best dance moves of the year (2013) with cameron when they were the funkadactyls.

GIVE HER THE TITLE SHOT SHE DESERVES ALREADY, FUCK.

curt hawkins
to be honest, what the fuck? are you scared? is that why you left your match aganist apollo crews in your debut? i don't even know why they promoted your debut if you're just gonna fucking do that. don't be the fucking male version of eva please, because if you're not going to fight, i'll just leave the room for snacks.

dean
my stomach hurts from laughing so much, i fucking love this man.

ellsworth & styles
the match between ellsworth and aj styles was great by the way ellsworth was out like a light once again, BUT, he won, but only by disqualification so he did not win the title.

__________

- matchups -

1. randy won by disqualification aganist luke harper.

2. alexa beat naomi.

3. curt hawkins fucking ran away from apollo crews, i honestly wasn't even paying attention.

4. dolph ziggler, heath slater & rhyno lost the miz & the spirit squad.

5. corbin beat swagger.

6. ellsworth won by disqualification aganist aj styles (i can't believe i just said that a second time)

__________

xx