54 | WRESTLEMANIA 36 RESULTS

054. wrestlemania
˗ˏˋ twenty-twenty  results ˎˊ˗ 

 wrestlemania ˗ˏˋ twenty-twenty  results ˎˊ˗ 

tuesday, april 7th

Alright, I'm gonna be honest: WrestleMania wasn't that great, it wasn't the same. A lot of the hype was obviously lost without a crowd and it barely even felt like WrestleMania weekend. Despite that, it was an okay show. Were there bad matches? Of course their were! Were there fun matches that put a smile on my face? Hell yes.

On the first night, my stream was holding up pretty well, I had to switch to a few different websites, but I didn't have many complaints. The second night, I couldn't get a stream to work throughout the entire pre-show and I missed the beginning of Charlotte and Rhea's match, and don't even get me started about the fact that their match was first.

There were quite a bit of things I would have changed if I was in charge, such as the audience. I realize you can't have too many people in the room at once, but even then, if you were to take the few wrestlers that they had in the back and randomly assorted them throughout the crowd, joking around, cheering and throwing popcorn, it would have been pretty hilarious.

Or at least had some better fucking commentary. JBL? Are you fucking kidding me? We got rid of Jerry Lawler for him? I don't know who's worse, I can't stand them. If it were up to me, I'd only ever have Byron Saxton and Tom Phillips, I adore them. You could have even had some other wrestlers on commentary, something!

I'm kind of happy that Rob Gronkowski wasn't shoved down our throats, but he was barely a "host" at all. We maybe saw him three times. If he was there watching the whole thing, they should have let him be a little more involved. Although I am happy that when he did run away, we had Titus O'Neil fill in. I've missed him!

Was I the only one who wasn't getting any pirate vibes from the intro? WWE barely tried with this pirate gimmick, it could have been so unique! I realize they missed out on having a huge pirate ship in the arena, but they could have at least decorated the performance centre a little bit, you know? Add a few skeletons and treasure chests, something! It was pretty bland.

I was getting a lot more Viking and Greek vibes than pirates, which totally makes me want to write a new story with these two: