13 | RAW - 10/10/16

i'm kind of in a shock rn after watching an episode of gotham, kinda cried a little because cat and ed were crying, but eh i'm here and ready to talk about some wraslin'.

sasha, charlotte, rusev & reigns
i don't even want to begin to talk about this segment. here i am, listening to every single word closely of what sasha has to say in admiration. i absolutely love that woman, and i look up to her so much. i'm sitting down watching as she's talking to the screen - i have goosebumps at this point - and then charlotte comes out. i'm thinking, okay okay whatever, this will be a good segment, women's revolution fuck yeah.

and then, rusev's theme starts playing. what the actual fuck. he comes out talking shit about our women's revolution. aha, first of all, BIIIITCH. awwWW HELL NAW. was it rusev to grab the mic out of charlotte's hand first? i think it was him, but charlotte ended up taking it back - more like snatching it from his hands - and she said "she may have my title around her waist-" and then the camera panned to sasha and you could see her saying "it's on my shoulder boo boo." and i died of laughter.

ahh and i don't remember how lana got hit down (i wanted to rewind it but my tv wasn't letting me) but then charlotte and sasha drop kicked rusev, then rusev went flying out the ring. it was great. i loved every second.

but anyways, seriously rusev? you dare to go out in that ring, calling it yours and making fun of the women who just main evented last monday night raw when you didn't even have a match.

get wrecked, mother fucker.

it's not your show, you are a loser, i mean c'mon, who loses to roman reigns? OH FUCK, DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED HE SHOWED UP TOO.

he actually showed up, walked down to the ring, scared rusev away and then they played his music and that was it. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.

imagine nicki minaj's voice saying this: roman, roman darling, i love you but are you kidding me? are you fucking kidding me? what was that? you didn't even speak and you have everyone booing you.

i don't even want to continue. the girls should have been able to talk without having them come out and ruin everything. i guess i'll have to put up with it anyways because there's a mixed tag team match and you know how much i love those. or you might not, i don't know if i've even spoke about it before.

you don't even know how bad i wish i had the wwe network to watch that match between sasha and charlotte at hell in a cell IN a fucking cell. LETS MAKE HISTORY BITCHES.

the new day
i love these men. you know i do.

bayley
bayley beat this girl named cami fields, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHO ARE YOU? NO. I DO NOT APPROVE. BAYLEY DID NOT COME TO RAW FROM NXT TO FIGHT THESE LOCALS (i don't know the proper word for them, i'll look it up and educate myself later). BAYLEY NEEDS HER FUCKING TITLE SHOT. geez. THEN WE GOT THIS DANA BROOKE COME OUT AND ATTACK HER. DON'T ATTACK HER, FIGHT HER. C'MON, DON'T BE SCARED BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHE'LL BEAT YOU.

jeriKO
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FELLOW CANADIANS

stephanie
i love you, i love your theme song, i'm always singing along.. BUT, ANOTHER TRIPLE THREAT MATCH. C'MON

enzo & cass
I LEFT FOR 2 MINUTES TO MAKE SOME TOAST AND I COME BACK IN TO SEE MY BABES COMING OUT BUT THEN THEY GET AMBUSHED BY GALLOWS AND ANDERSON. uhh c'monnn.

sami & neville
just yes. yes. let's goooOOooo.

mixed tag match
MAN I FUCKING LOVE MIXED TAG MATCHES, even though i totally just dissed the men in the match lmfao

now seeing sasha with roman, makes me realize how much i want her and enzo to fight together again, because that was amazing.

also, the crowd was chanting for the women while the men were fighting.

seth
looking all cute and such again this week. also, i don't know why kevin owens is tryna help jericho win by cheating and cheering him on, i don't care if youre best friends or worst enemies. when it comes to being in a hell in a cell, you're not going to be thinking about saving your best friend, you're going to be worried about retaining you title. but i guess that isn't a problem for kevin because jericho lost, but whatever.

__________

- matchups -

1. kofi beat cesaro,, ehhhhh that's my guyyyyyyyy

2. bayley beat cami fields

3. tony nese & drew gulak lost to dorado (forgive me, i didn't get his first name and my tv wasn't letting me rewind) & sin cara

4. SAMI & NEVILLE kicked Bo Dallas & Curt Axel's asses! !!

5. r-truth vs. titus o'neil

6. strowman beat these dudes, something and something splash

7. mixed tag team match: SASHA AND ROMAN WON AGANIST CHArlotte & rusev

8. tj perkins won (duh) aganist ariya daivari

9. SETH FREAKIN ROLLINS defeated chris jerichoo

__________

ight, happy thanksgiving to my canadian peeps xx