11 | RAW 10/03/16

IT'S OCTOBER 3RD (mean girls day)

this is why it's called the most electrifying television show in history.

yes, this episode deserves that rating because the show did in fact have ashton kutcher and danny masterson guest starring.

most of these comments were written while watching. i was live spamming by myself.

recently i've been thinking of what i want to do with my life and i've always wanted to be a wrestler. my brain is convincing myself more and more each week because of these amazingly talented women i look up to. i wanna be like them one day.

enzo & cass
let us talk about the certified g's first over everything. i loved that segment a lot with the breast cancer survivors. tried not to cry, my aunt died not too long ago from breast cancer. we weren't very close, but it was still heart breaking ya know?

roman, lana & rusev
there were a couple good come backs between lana and roman that i laughed about, but it was just boring... i want to see someone different with that title. i'd like to see sheamus go up aganist anyone, he needs a title and maybe not necessarily the tag team titles.

tj perkins
that wrecking ball drop kick though. and there was also another move he did that i didn't catch the name of, but it was friggin awesome.

seth rollins
AWWE he looks so cuute :) i totally agree with every word that he said. i've said it before and i'll say it again, kevin was handed that title and it wasn't fair. everyone knows that. seth should get his rematch, and he should win. it's not like kevin is unbeatable. if it wasn't for jericho, seth woulda won. i could get into this whole argument but i might leave that for another chapter/rant. plus, i miss my man being a champion and i miss my man dean messin with him. that rivalry was amazing.

braun strowman
thank you for finally threatening mick foley. i hope he actually gives you a match. i would love to see (i know kill me with triple threat matches) but i would love to see a triple threat between him, kane and baron corbin.

jericho, kevin owens & the new day
this entire segment was gold. XAIVER (my babe) SAID TO KEVIN "WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU JUMPED OVER ANYTHING" I'M DONE. I'M CRYING. i fell out of my chair ohmygod. me and my dad were dead, it was great.

ashton & danny
YOU DONT KNOW HOW LOUD I SCREAMED WHEN I FINALLY SAW MY CHILDHOOD CRUSHES WITH CHRIS JERICHO. plus i just added the ranch to my netflix playlist, i can't wait to watch it after i finish gotham because that show is sooo good.

seth again
oh my gosh. those jeans, holy shit he was lookin fiiiine. he'd be having a wardrobe malfunction if he tried to wrestle in them jeans, they were some dam tight.

jeriKO vs the new day
this match was absolutely amazing. everything about that match was just beautiful. new day won, ashton kutcher was there, seth came out as a distraction, everything was perfect. i loved every single second of it. all my babes in one fucking ring man. it was great, totally made my night.

seth has reached a whole new level of savagery.

cesaro & sheamus
as much as i love these two wrestlers individually, i don't think that they will last very long at all. yes i believed that it would be kinda cool last week, because it was. now i'm beginning to feel that this will just drag on and on. they're better fighting separately and they need they need individual titles.

sasha banks
WHO'S THE MAIN EVENT? THAT'S RIGHT, YESSIR. WHO'S YOUR NEW RAW WOMEN'S CHAMPION?!?! THAT'S RIGHT. MY GIRL. FUCK YES. LETS GO. I'M GONNA BE HAPPY FOR DAYS.

__________

- matchups -

1. with a captain's hook, brain kendrick picked up the win aganist tj perkins.

2. braun strowman won aganist this dude named chase silver. idfk who he is lmfao. poor guy. am i the only one tired of strowman?

3. SAMI WOn aganist titus o'neil. that's right bitch, suck it.

4. gallows & anderson beat the golden truth, then went on to beat them up afterwards as well, or as i would like to put it, boring.

5. JERIKO LOST TO THE NEW DAY WITH ASHTON KUTCHER AND DANNY MASTERSON ON COMMENTARY AND SETH AS A DISTRACTION.

6. tony nese beat rich swann.

7. cesaro & sheamus won aganist whom? never seen them in my life.

8. SASHA BEAT CHARLOTTE TO GET HER TITLE BACK MOTHER FUCKERS.

__________

i can go to sleep happy. tomorrow isn't going to be the best day, tuesday's never are for me, but now i'll be happy in the long run because smackdown is on. night y'all, love ya lots xx